1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I have hands down found the weirdest documentary EVAR

marypalooza Jul 18, 2007

1. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

It's 45 minutes.

At least watch the first 10.

Holy Fuck.

LINK

Rozz likes this.
  2. marypalooza

Ooops, meant to post in Vids! :deadevil:

3. Ross

Ross honorary Italian Brigade Member

Holy fuck is right. Those are some of the (sickest? weirdest? craziest?) bastards that I have ever seen. Why did they even agree to be on camera, to share their totally fucked-up lives with the rest of the world? I swear, if I saw that "Davecat" guy approaching my family, he'd get one warning and then a head shot.

Nice post, MP, even though it's going to bug me for a while...

4. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I talked to some guy who had one of those once. He wasn't pretending to have a relationship with the thing like those people are, though, he just wanted to nail it. He said the problem was his friends would sneak over and screw it while he was away and shit like that.

Rio likes this.
  5. moon

moon knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

One more vote for a bullet to the head.:bang:

6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I felt real pity for the dolls... they have to live 24/7 with these quackers! :spin:

Rio likes this.
  7. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Pathetic and sad.

8. aablades

aablades Knifemaker/ Pimp Knife Maker or Craftsman

PATHETIC FUCKS

9. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Protagonist

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Not for me but they seem happy.

*Edit to add*
    Just finished watching it, and it makes me appreciate what I have.

10. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

I'd hit it.

Hell, I'd stick my dick in a pile of mashed potatoes if it was warm enough.

tmik likes this.
  11. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

How much are you willing to pay, RC! :spin:

12. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

I can make my OWN mashed potatoes :thankyou:

13. bigmikey

bigmikey Better than gold or platinum

I think Ill stick to my imaginary girlfriend thank you.

14. demkoknives

demkoknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I just threw up! twice

15. txkaratedude

txkaratedude Dewey Cocks Brigade Member

The British dude is a real wacko! Posing for pictures with them? WTF?? Get a REAL life and let little girls play with the dolls man! Davecat creeped me out even before I saw how he changed tongues on his doll. These people are sickos, but at least not they're taking their fantasies out on real people. Makes you shake your head and go hmmmmmm...

16. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Buckaroo

I'm at work, so I'm a little worried about opening the video - what kind of dolls are we talking about here, and what are these people doing to them. I have an idea, but I'm praying it's not true!

17. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

There are amazing manikins! I'd enjoy painting a series of "portraits" of them ..

I don't think it's that weird for a guy who can afford it. Like the fix-it guy sez - it's a very hott form of masturbation.

If it keeps some sicko from raping or hurting living women and grrls - that's just good.

Also, I think there's a huge spectrum of sexuality in the human race - there are men who can't manage relationships with another human being. Sexual activity is a normal and healthy part of life and I don't see anything wrong with having this outlet.

That doesn't mean I'd want to know about it if someone in my family was living with a doll.

18. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'd have to say from viewing this clip that if these guys were really rapists they would still not be satisfied with a doll. There's a different psychosis involved. These guys look too tame, just pathetic is all IMO.
    What would stop a rapist from raping the dolls? I mean it would be practice, no?
    Until the fun wears off and they move back to the thrill of the real thing.

If I'm completely wrong, we need Pre-Crime and let the Minority Report say otherwise. :bwah:

19. marypalooza

Man I glad so many people checked it out. I was afraid I was going to be the only person who was so fascinated and felt like they were watching a train wreck and couldn't look away. :bwah:

I thought it was interesting to see how emotionally attached these guys were to them.

And I also thought it was hilarious at the end when the one dude with an actual girlfriend brought her over to his place for dinner and had two of his dolls at the dinner table with them. lol.

20. marypalooza

You want to come by for dinner later? lol

rudechuck likes this.