1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I have good news and advice for my fellow devilz

Sharpazzhell Feb 12, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Guys once again I just figured all you had to do with set everything to private and they can't see your videos so that's the good news. I did not put a photo this time and I should I put JDBA BC I SUPPORT YOU GUYS. but I realize that Even if the video is educational it's still shows knives and people associate automatically like stilettos and out the fronts as badd weapons. When there are a dozen other type of weapons such a as a buck knife, machete, And the karambit the the most deadliest. I just wanted to let you guys know that never post on Facebook that's wrong don't do that but I just want everyone to know that yeah my dumb a** all I had to do was go to privacy and just set it to private that's all I had to do. By the way its not a big deal anyway is just one of my dad's friends saw it and just said how your son that it could get around so he was kind of looking out from a not so much get me in trouble.but I want you to know that jobs check everything. My dad does he checks YouTube ,Twitter, comment Instagram ,Facebook , and youtube.type in any name and just research you see if you come up oI know when you're younger it's cool to take pictures like I did if you look in my Facebook you'll see me holding my son but I kept that background picture as a reminder of like when you're a kid yeah you wanna look cool and stuff and everything like that. you know and then as you get older the check the photos from recent and it looks different just me. Just some info for you people that you could set your YouTube to pry that your Facebook to private. And a little bit of job information. Suggestion I made a pass round one because my dad's has not been has no say I made a pass 1 because I wore a suit everyone else was dressed up and dress pants and everything but I wore suit. That makes you get a tie they have the ones that go up we don't have to like Thailand or anything like that dress shoes not sneakers. And don't come rican like cigarets.

2. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I haven't had a beer or tobacco in over a week. Reading that must be the Devil testing my will power.... Be gone Satan!

jimmyjo, apdallaround, Kelper and 2 others like this.
  3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Stay strong my brother. Repeat after me... "Get thee behind me Satan!!" :bwah:

apdallaround and Kelper like this.
  4. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Good Grief - That is an awful font to decipher when there's no beer ...

apdallaround, Kelper and crogers like this.
  5. crogers

Trust me... beer don't help! :bwah:

Kelper, apdallaround and ded i like this.
  6. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

God gave you everything you need to be happy without substances.

I do know it is hard though, stay strong!

And to address the point of this thread, that’s why I don’t have social media.

apdallaround, Kelper and El Gringo like this.
  7. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Nor does wine..

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  8. ded i

The point of this thread :shocked:
    sad you don't have social media ... <~ ?

Kelper and apdallaround like this.
  9. crogers

I think the point is that EVERYTHING you post on social media will eventually come back to bite you in the ass.

A lot of people today don't seem to appreciated that fact. How many times does some high school kid post a picture of their bare ass, and it pops up to cost them a job or promotion in the future?

Lacking social media sometimes is the easiest way to avoid such incidences.

I love getting those SPAMMY emails that say "I saw ur Facebook profile. I think ur cute." When, in fact, I DON'T even have a Facebook account. :lulz:

If that's not the point of this thread, then I don't have a frickin' clue! 'Cause I STILL have a problem deciphering most of his posts.

Kelper, ded i and apdallaround like this.
  10. ded i

My point is ~ if he doesn't have social media how are we seeing his reply? The rest of it is just dust bunnies. Sort of. What you say, & etc. :rozz:

:bladewolf

Kelper, crogers and apdallaround like this.
  11. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Not to get all religeous but I don’t need history to remember me anyway. I will try to make the world a better place by doing good in it for god alone and hopefully that extremely meagre contribution will be my legacy.

But the real reason I don’t have social media is because I was a pure retard when I was younger and don’t want that retarded behaviour and friends reaching out into my future.

Of course knife forums are the exception. There must always be a record of whether I voted s30v vs s35vn or Delica vs Griptillian on polls.

Kelper, ded i, crogers and 2 others like this.
  12. crogers

I, for one, do not consider the Mighty JD to be social media. So... there :neener:

:bwah:

13. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I believe the Head Devil calls JD Anti-Social Media.

ded i, Lapedog, Kelper and 2 others like this.
  14. ded i

There is always that I suppose. You've been here longer than me and I've been here a while. We know it was pretty durn social for years. Good times. I enjoy the cartoons and stuff. I stop in some days just to catch up on 'The Field'. That's some good shit.

Thank you Mods!

:yesman:

Kelper, BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  15. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Respect to the big post count dogs like youself too. This wouldn’t be a safe haven for dangerous hooligans who like to open their knives by pushing a button or *gasp* bali-flipping it open if it weren’t for you!

Kelper, ded i and crogers like this.