1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I guess "I'll take it means"? (merged)

balisongfanatic Nov 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balisongfanatic

balisongfanatic Huge member

i again apologize for this becuase i was being an idiot and this is not totally true the only bali i marked way up high was the warren thomas and i asked cdr_glock before because i knew that it wouldnt sell for that price si i asked him if i could mark it up high then bring it down every two-three days he said ok and all my other knives im loosing money on i could do example but i wont i feel bad for doing business the way i have been im definatley a fuck up as i have said multiple time before again i apologize and im working on trying to make it up to the people that i fucked over i hope for a reply to this telling me what i can do thank you for reading this -zach

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Speak English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Type better. Wall of text is annoying. Punctuation, and sentence structure count:cry:

3. gza

gza Huge member

So in the feedback thread balisongfanatic is named Josh, and now he's signing his posts as Zach? :jduh:

Am I the only one a little confused by this?

4. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Maybe his name is Joshzach or Zachjosh.

He looks like He never finished High School from the way he types.

5. balisongfanatic

my name is Zach they messed up my name on accident and thats no problam at all, and I politley told them what my real name was and they ment to change but they didnt and i didnt think that it was a big deal and CDR_GLOCK had it that way on youtube and I told him my name was zach and he fixed it it was just one little mistake but in the end my real name is zach. thank you for reading my reply!

6. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Here let me help you with a little structure and grammer.

You would have received a D- or maybe even an F for that.

Not putting up an unreadable "Wall of Text" is what Mr. LaBella already told you.

7. balisongfanatic

Thanks man I am not that great at english im going to try hard to have better punctuation and grammer so I dont seem like a fool again thank you guys for

allowing me to be on this forum and I look forward to a new and better future with you guys!!-zach:manganr:

8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

You know, I'm not one to normally criticize someone for poor spelling or grammar when typing in a forum on the internet. I understand this is not a term paper or a treatise on law and politics.

But......when the man said to use paragraphs, he DID NOT mean to start a new paragraph mid-sentence. :devilroll:

OnceBitten likes this.
  9. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

10. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

damn, still pulling tha same silly shit huh?

11. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

It appears SO25 chose not to sell the knife to boy-blunder due to the latter's history.

12. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

He may have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I would deal with him again. Did a partial trade for my flyfather with him and communication was a bit slow on his part, but he's a solid person to work with and the deal went smoothly.

I'd vouch for Zach myself from his character and how my experiences were with him.

13. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Nope.

14. balisongfanatic

Yes this is true I'm not one to say anything tO make people mad or do any thing to make people mad that's why I apologized to the people I fucked over and made amends with them as well but the deal with smooth25 he pulled out on the deal I was reAdy to buy the knives no question I didn't want to step on my dick again so I made sure I had the money ready to go but then I got his pm saying he didn't wan to complete the deal so I apologize for the confusion I cause or "we" caused. ( I hope I didn't come off as an idiot in this post. Thank you for taking your time to read this-zach:devilcorn:

15. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

Way better than my fielded thread!! PP sent!! lol

16. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

You posted "I'll Take It" at 10:22 PM on Wednesday the 25th.

SmoothOne25 sent me a PM at 4:30 in the afternoon of the 26th and said that he hadn't heard from you.

If you leave someone hanging, expect them to NOT want to deal with you. There's a bunch of us here that know of your Stall Tactics.

Glenn likes this.
  17. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

so it IS still tha same silly shit??????

18. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

We have already removed his access to the knives for sale area. Thanks for your concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.