1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I got a 42. Too nice to flip.

Shawnjohn999999 May 7, 2019

1. Klyuchak

Klyuchak Little member JDBA Official Member

Just flip it, no point in keeping it fresh for the next guy. If you're too afraid to flip it, you're better off just selling it to somone else who can actually enjoy it and using the money to get yourself somthing you don't feel bad about flipping, unless you already have a substantial collection of flippers to keep you busy while it sits around as a backup or whatever.

2. gregc

gregc Little Member

I remember I spent over 200 on a straight razor once and used it a few times. The next thing I know I noticed pitting starting on the blade. I wound up selling it because I was afraid I would not be able to keep the pitting at bay. So, the moral of the story is "enjoy and use it now while you can". Nothing lasts forever.

3. gregc

gregc Little Member

4. gregc

gregc Little Member

I have to admit I do baby it though. Nowadays.

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

6. gregc

gregc Little Member

7. crogers

Hoo boy, that's a tough one...

Click on "Media", then, if you have an album, click on "Your Albums". If no album, you'll click on "Your Media".

Click on the small box in the upper left corner, and MediaSelect.jpg

Then, click on "Other Action..." and ChangePrivacy.jpg select "Change privacy of albums..."

Then, you'll get... Choices.jpg and pick either "Members Only" (and you'll be transported back to 1986 and wear a neat jacket! :bwah:) or "Public". Then, click on "Save Album Privacy" and you'll be all set.

IF you don't have an album, you'll need to do the same thing for EACH pic that you want us to see.

Hope this helps.

8. crogers

Oops... IF you don't have an album, you'll select each pic and choose "Move media item" and start an album for all your pics, then....

Not the most user friendly process....

9. crogers

Yeah, it's definitely a privacy problem. What I see if I click one of the links is...

WhatICees.jpg

At least I know you have an album. If you look at the album, the privacy setting is in the lower right corner. It probably reads "Private" now.

PrivacySetting.jpg

10. gregc

gregc Little Member

I changed album permissions so it should work now

11. crogers

12. gregc

gregc Little Member

gotcha

13. gregc

gregc Little Member

I am trying. I need more practice. Well I botched this thread up.

14. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

The standard Benchmade 42 spring latch isn't rare...even in mint condition. Flip it. Or go buy a used beater and flip that.

***Other rarer versions of the BM42...that's a different story

Shawnjohn999999 and chutcher like this.
  15. crogers

Don't sweat it. There are a whole bunch of threads on this forum that cannot be described without the use of the word "cluster"! :bwah:

Now, ya know... and knowing is half the battle! GO JOE!! :lulz:

16. gregc

gregc Little Member

true that

thanks

17. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

18. gregc

gregc Little Member

Well, the tea is nothing too special. It is a organic Japanese green tea (sencha) from rishi tea. I always enjoy a small pot after work to unwind. My knives are on a oak board I converted into a tea tray.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  19. gregc

gregc Little Member

You gotta stay calm and be one with your knife:umberto:

20. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Average Member

Yeah I get it but they are getting hard to get. People are selling busters for alot now.