1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I could use some help!

Poolshark May 1, 2011

1. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

I am less than two months away from the birth of my second daughter. This is my fourth child. I am having a hell of a time figuring out a name. My other daughter is Ruby June. I am thinking of naming this one Violet. My other Children are boys: Daniel Francis named after his grandfathers and Hugh Ajax named after my best friend and my favorite character from the Illiad (Hugh Ajax would mean something like :soul or heart of the eagle)

I like names to mean something and frankly "violet" just sounds nice and goes well with Ruby. What is really killing me is figuring out what middle name goes well with Violet.

So here is the deal. I need you to help me with ideas. Fill in this blank

Violet ________ Binet. If my wife picks a name that you suggest I will send you this knife...no papers, no box, condition "as is" View attachment 74442

The Due date is June 30th and this contest will run until there is a piece of paper at the hospital with her name on it.

2. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Ok this one came from the wife, so if it wins she gets the sweet Dalton :bwah: Congrats on another wonderful life event ! :devil1:

Violet Blu Binet

3. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

How does Violet May Binet sound?

4. gpd215

gpd215 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Violet Morgan

5. Poolshark

Violet May is out because it is too easy to make the joke "so and so won't but Violet may" But it has been discussed. Also anything that lends itself to going with "Violent" as a kind a pun would be cool. But so far "Storm" and "Tempest" don't work either.

Blu. I always liked the name Blue. Like that guy from High Chaparral. I always liked him when I was a kid.

6. Glenn

That's all well, but remember !
    :ross::bwah:

:devil1:

7. rickey brock

rickey brock Average member

Violet Raye

8. dee

dee dee-lightful Lady Devil

Violet Pearl Binet!

Pearl is the birthstone for June (well, one of them)....& its sounds pretty cool to me!

Congrats on the upcoming newcomer to your family!

9. MarcSpector

MarcSpector Little member

first post on the mighty JD! seems like a good cause. Anway, I think it would have a nice ring to it if you use a middle name starting with the letter J... it just has a good flow. So I say, Violet Jewel Binet... I Hope you both like it!

10. Glenn

11. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

Violet Avah Binet ?

12. Glenn

Violet Ashley Binet

13. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

Violet Alexandria Binet

14. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I nominate Violet Joy Binet. And congratulations! :ssmile:

15. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Shut up, Glenn. :bwah:

Violet Elise Binet

16. rickey brock

rickey brock Average member

my earlier post was my wife's suggestion. I like Violet Iris , because i've been picking them as they bloom and giving them to my princess (granddaughter)

Poolshark likes this.
  17. Poolshark

Thanks Once. But I can handle policing the thread. Elise is a pretty name and similar to that of a cousin.

18. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

congrats on the second daughter poolshark!
    i agree with brocks wife but change the spelling to rae.

Poolshark likes this.
  19. primal13

primal13 Bluebeard Brigade Member

congrat's on the tricycle motor. how about rose, i alway's liked it.

Poolshark likes this.
  20. NuknfutzRN

NuknfutzRN Friend of the Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

How about Violet Magnolia (Maggie for short) ? And no matter what you name her congrats to you and the rest of your family on the upcoming arrival of your newest member!!

Poolshark likes this.