1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"I can't breath" RIP Eric Gardner

Myker Dec 4, 2014

1. d762nato

d762nato Huge member

You've got that right. I live about 25 miles from Fergidishu and I'm pretty sick of the shit around here. Who the hell praises a Dam Thug anyway. I say round up all the Hoodrats and fly them out in the middle of the ocean in a cargo plane and throw them out. Well... and dump a drum of pigs blood in after them. Hey sharks gotta eat too! All they do is terrorize, kill, rape and loot. Hell its domestic terrorisim at the least.

I thought about having some shirts made up that would say...
    Pant's up don't loot don't assault and we won't shoot! What you say?

2. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Fuckin-A!! Well said.

3. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I think I read elsewhere something to the effect of, "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness...."

obi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  4. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

I've been arrested SEVERAL times and Ive never been roughed up by the cops. Not sure if it's beacuse I'm white or because I didn't resist....

5. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

I'm sure its because you didn't resist.

6. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I would have beat the shit out of you on general principals. :bwah::bwah::bwah::jdwink2:

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  7. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

Not much to add as most has been said. You reap what you sow.

Did he deserve to die for his petty crimes? No, he deserved to be arrested (just as the officers were trying to do).

Did HIS actions directly lead to his demise? Yes, yes they did.

8. Myker

Myker Down For Life

Thanks for the reds ?

9. sh00ter01

[​IMG]

...I know you're fond of memes:jdwink2:

Masharp81 likes this.
  10. Myker

Myker Down For Life

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That the best you got?

11. S.Shepherd

S.Shepherd knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

the cop haters aren't going to like what they're going to get

this has all been done before with the same players from the side that's race baiting.

12. sh00ter01

13. Band-aid

Band-aid Stuck on 'em! JDBA Official Member

This is a classic case of "Positional Asphyxia". Being a Use of Force Instructor in the Provincial Prison system, I see this all the time. In a nutshell....

Positional asphyxia, also known as postural asphyxia, is a form of asphyxia which occurs when someone's position prevents the person from breathing adequately. A significant number of people die suddenly during restraint by police, prison (corrections) officers and health care staff. Positional asphyxia may be a factor in some of these deaths.

Positional asphyxia is a potential danger of some physical restraint techniques,
    People may die from positional asphyxia by simply getting themselves into a breathing-restricted position they cannot get out of, either through carelessness or as a consequence of another accident.
    For people who are obese, its even worse due to pressure on their backs from police/Correction officers, and their diaphragm being restricted, making the subject unable to breathe. I could go on, but like I said that's it in a nutshell.

Now, as for how the officer took the individual down, I know there are a lot of people out there that say too harsh and uncalled for....I saw nothing wrong. The individual was asked to give up his hands, and the officers even gestured toward his hands to apply handcuffs. He refused each time. What you have to take into account are things called"impact factors" Impact Factors are things like size, age, gender..etc. This guy was obviously a male, huge, youngish....so you have to take this into account or YOU will be the one getting hurt. I can't speak for the officers, but they probably wouldn't of chose the same takedown on a small elderly gentleman or woman...hope you see what I'm getting at.
    Again I'm not condoning police brutality, and not saying it doesn't happen...but this is definately NOT a case of it in this situation.
    Sorry, hard to explain without writing a book...

Masharp81 likes this.
  14. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Now you know those cops were just trying to find the first innocent black man they could so they could murder him on video...:devilroll:

15. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Worker, we sign our reds here.

16. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

A little off topic, but this just reminded me of a priceless quote from a few years back. In Polk county, which is a suburb of Tampa, there was a guy who killed a police officer. The police caught up with him. He wouldn't put down his weapon and they shot and killed him. He ended up getting hit with more than 40 bullets. Grady Judd is the sheriff in that area, and there was a press conference held after the incident.

One of the members of the press asked Mr. Judd, "Why did your officers shoot him 46 times?" ... And Grady Judd, very calmly stated, "Because they ran out of bullets." :manganr:

The point is, even though you these guys wear a badge, we are all human. It's hard to say how one is going to react when the adrenaline is going in a life or death situation. I know selling cigs is a petty crime. But shit gets serious when a man of that size decides to resist.

I am all for due process of the law. Black, white, yellow, brown, purple, it doesn't matter. Everyone deserves their day in court. But unless there is blatant disregard for human life, which unfortunately does happen from time to time. When you decide to resist arrest or the officers' commands, you're taking your life in your own hands. Most times it will end up with the perp getting a little roughed up while being taken into custody. Unfortunately, this time it ended up with an obese man having a heart attack. But thems the breaks.

Worker likes this.
  17. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

With all due respect I read the rules and nowhere did I see that we sign reds here. If I am wrong I will be happy to be directed to the thread where this is posted. Thanks in advance.

We also don't do politics here so deleted almost all.

May the 2 police officers killed in New York this week rest in peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  18. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

a) We didn't really think we needed to have yet another fucking rule.
    b) We don't do politics; we do have that fucking rule.

Shawn Hatcher likes this.
  19. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Fuck Eric Gardner!

Merry Christmas!

Masharp81 and Worker like this.
  20. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

Thank You!! So there is not a rule. I think one of the joys of any forum with a Rep system is the ability to Red Bomb somebody with total anonymity. Where is the fun in having a Mod tell on you. It kind of ruins everything.

Merry Christmas, the Dow Jones is over 18K, now that is some hope and change I can believe in!! Eric Gardner RIP you should have bought stocks you stupid fuck..LOL!