1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I am a tub of goo

Tinysd Aug 31, 2013

1. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

One of my friends owns a gym. She is always trying to get me to go and I never do.

Actually, I got a little ahead of myself. I decided to lose some weight a couple months ago and she has been a great help. She has taken the time to get me eating right and has answered all of my questions regarding nutrition. She also took the time to give me a list of foods to avoid and which ingredients I should always have on hand.

Because of her making it so simple and easy, I have changed all my crappy eating habits and lost almost 60 pounds. I also feel great. My knees and back no longer ache and I have a bunch of energy.

I have been building some bumper plate racks for her and was dropping them of this evening. She had a couple of things that needed welding too, so I arrived as the gym was closing. Some people were just finishing their work out as I was introduced to the employees. Out of the corner of my eye I see a guy doing squats and he seemed to have a bit of trouble going down all the way.

I went to my truck to get my welder and tools and when I came in the guy that was doing squats was walking towards me and I saw that he didn't have any fucking legs!

He is a double amputee from mid thigh down. My friend pointed at him and said, "You have no fucking excuse!" :bwah:

I have seen people missing limbs competing on TV, but it is different seeing it in person.

I don't know when I will start going there to work out, but I am out of excuses to not go.

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Take the owner of the gym to bed and work out! :manganr:

3. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

go home gary...you're drunk.

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I am home and not drunk! :manganr:

5. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Gary's home with Blackberry Brady............

6. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Wow. 60lbs already. That's amazing. Its cool you're on the right track.

You're right. No excuses now.

It reminds me of my first Century ride. I was debating between the Metric Century (63mi) or the full Century (100mi). At around mile 40 I was passed by a guy with no right leg. I thought to myself, "harden the fuck up, cupcake. He did."

Tinysd likes this.
  7. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

Keep it up and your have t change your name to SKINNYSD!:manganr::bruce: