1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

I <3 Mike Snody thread

Pesky_human Aug 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pesky_human

Pesky_human Average member

Sleep well. I'm more of a Scotch guy myself, but I appreciate your effort. Hahahaha

2. Pesky_human

Grip and sip. This thread is chock full of 'em.

3. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

May the OP choke on a giant sack of nuts:unintroduced:

4. Pesky_human

That's the most original thought I have seen in this thread! Congrats!!!!

5. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Grassyass, choke on them again, douchenozz.

6. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

I'm getting thirsty, can we get a keyboard commando up in this beeeeeeyotch!

7. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

Keyboard commando

Masharp81 likes this.
  8. Pesky_human

Again, so innovative!

You should put your efforts into curing cancer or something. You are ahead of your time!

If you have anything to add to the discussion, please feel free. If you can muster up a decent insult, I will wait to be impressed.

Or not.

Thanks again!

9. Pesky_human

Looks like our boy has it for ya.

Drink!

10. Pesky_human

That's am impressive army of portraits from this thread, man.

I gotta give it to you.

11. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I don't have a horse in this particular race , but I feel compelled to comment.
    You come on here and literally shit Mike Snody jizz in three different posts , but are not a Snody guy ?
    Paint it how I want ?
    I think your tonsils have already been primed and finished with multiple coats from this casual acquaintance you are forever mentioning.
    Integrity and honesty score well with me........since you seem to lack both , I think I'll punch out now.
    As for you getting banned , don't hold your breath , cupcake.
    Nobody gets what they want on the mighty J.D. :thumbsup:

12. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Aren't you adorable?

I've owned a couple Snodys.

They were okay. Nothing great. Okay grinds, good fit, mediocre finish. For $200 as a custom knife, they were okay. Until you use a $150 BRKT and then it's kind of embarrassing. If he flattens out the grinds and convexes the edges, they'll work better.

I owned one of his TAD blades. The knife was well executed, though the hollow grind wouldn't cut for much. The urban survival sheath was a simples kydex rig trying to be too many things. It was when he was entering his "borg" phase, which was aimed entirely at cube farmers. I gave it to a friend back from the sandbox. Jeff appreciated the gesture.

I additionally had one of the undersized little $175 knives with a slight hollow grind on an ATS34 blade and a G10 handle a couple years back. Less hollow, so he evolved some, but the tiny little grip didn't fit adult hands and the pouch sheath is pretty useless on a "personal protection knife."

I guess since I own real knives which far outperform what you're pimping, I just don't see what you're looking to accomplish, outside of continuing the legend of Mike Snody as a human cartoon.

He may be a whole lot different in real life, but with friends like yourself, that's irrelevant. And that's the fun in all this.

winning yet? Let us know when you wipe your chin dry.

Chris_Himself likes this.
  13. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Wait you are from Texas and you believe in Evolution?

This is the real topic here.

14. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Damnit!! I knew someone else would catch that. :bwah:

Mpsecare likes this.
  15. ErikM

ErikM knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I saw Snody walking around at Blade. I wanted to talk to him but was too fast.

16. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

And lived to tell the tale!!!!!

17. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

When you find yourself in a hole - quit digging.

Mike stewart this Bali thing is real you should make some ;) maybe something really "precise"

Mike snody made a decent looking bali but he engaged flippers and got worked up about a thread on a flipper influenced sub forum. The problem is he never really listened. Big ears and an enormous blade to handle ratio are things flippers actually dislike.

Hell sell as many as he wants either direct or through some scalper because frankly snody has brand equity like it or not. And secondly - Bali enthusiasts are quite often mentally challenged.

Tldr: your not doing mike any favors

droid likes this.
  18. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

[​IMG]

Only cause heat was on the DL and he had to lay low to dig the cypha to his posse.

Ronlad likes this.
  19. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

All of this Christopher Walken talk reminded me of this gem :tardrule:

[YOUTUBEHD]IzAO9A9GjgI[/YOUTUBEHD]

20. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

For the love of Zod, when you say this is your last post here... please end it on a high note!:cry:

Every post after that puts you in the negative.:ross:

Just sayin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.