1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~husband rant...

beergoddess Apr 14, 2007

1. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Yeah! What he said!!! Oh wait. That's right, I'm married! Nevermind!:bwah: :bwah: :bwah: :jdwink2: :jdsmokin:

Glad things worked out OK, BG! Sorry 'bout the hangover.

2. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

What's

a wife?

Thank God I have my friend Pounce to take care of me!

beergoddess likes this.
  3. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

That really is wrong Tim and probably illegal too:thefinger

4. FairMaiden

FairMaiden "likes Coach handbags" Lady Devil

BG looked soo pretty too...she has shoes to match like every outfit...(by the way I got yo brown shoes bitch...haha)...we had a pretty nice time, saw a lot of old friends. Unusually I think I was the only 1 that didnt get shitfaced.

5. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Goddamn...........the guy was dirt biking.
    Lighten up.
    If you had said he was out trolling for crack whores , I could see you being a little peeved.
    Tracy knows the score....Manangr sees the light.
    It's his party and he'll cry if he wants to , right ?
    No ?
    Yes he will..........but he'll be crying on the inside like Emmett Kelly.
    You'll never know his pain.
    He just wants to be free to run his machine and not be hassled by the woman.
    B.T.W. , what does he ride ?
    Nevermind...........he rides. That's good enough.
    J.S.

6. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Exactly!
    Nagging is the main reason guys love loud pipes.
    Although, it can't explain why Tim would rather be satisfied by his dog.
    That's just wrong, I don't care how much the dog seems to like it, it's still wrong.

7. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

he has a CR 2-fitty... i gots me a 125. i fall a lil short... but i lean 'er against a tree and off i go...

tubtar likes this.
  8. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

A CR-125?

That's kick ass, you Rock!

9. Nathan S

Nathan S Vaffanculo!!

Aww, c'mon, they might just have a platonic relationship, like lots of married people after a certain number of years. ;)

10. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I was kinda wondering how the 2nd birthday party went?:spin:

11. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i was rockin' a '02 kx250 until last winter when i sold it...

tubtar likes this.
  12. beergoddess

dayum!! i can barely handle the 125!! thats pretty bad-ass! (although.... i would like to feel the power between my thighs!! :devilzeek )

13. tubtar

Ya gotta love that two stroke hit though.........the throttle on a 125 is just an on - off switch.
    The 250's are another matter all together.
    I have a 260 WXE Husqvarna and I added weight to the flywheel to tame it a bit.
    Now I mostly ride a TE 410 Husky. It is a 4 stroke and is electric motor smooth with a nice top end charge when I need it.
    I gotta say , for me , a woman who rides a dirt bike is about as sexy as it gets.
    Mega props to both of you for doing what a lot of guys don't have the seeds to do.
    Shit , most of my buddies are riding 4 wheelers...........I tell them I don't need training wheels yet !
    They try to find mud holes that I cannot get through. It hasn't happened yet , but it has made me a far more competant rider and a much better racer when I still did that.
    J.S.

14. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

BG & I used to ride quads when we were kids. Are they that much different than dirt bikes? I know the balance issue & all, but I mean shifting & such.

15. tubtar

The riding technique is different , but the principals are the same if your quad has a clutch.
    The biggest difference for me is when the trees get closer together.
    I go faster and my friends on quads stop and swear.:jdwink2:
    Cornering is way different at speed , but just trail riding , it should be easy enough to figure out.
    I tend to transfer my weight around more on a bike and am less concerned when it gets bumpy because you aren't getting input from 4 corners when you get into rougher sections.
    Quads throw me around more and the additional weight of the machine requires more effort to toss around when you are trying to go fast.
    J.S.

Rozz likes this.
  16. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I've got a 400 Suzuki Vinson. Hey, with my back, I had to give up on 2 wheels. Dammit!

17. beergoddess

and with bikes... you can always put yer leg down to the side if you find yerself in troulbe... not on a quad!! but, yes on most... its the same shifting pattern.

18. BoerBoelGuy

BoerBoelGuy The Devil's Dogpound

HEY....

I've got a BIGGER Lawn Tractor than any of you mothers:thefinger does that count for anything :jduh: (and yeah it has a cup holder and canopy to:madaddy: ) SO Screw your Dirt Bikes:jdsmokin:

19. tubtar

Z.T.R. ?