1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove post

Cbrandt Jul 7, 2019

1. Cbrandt

Cbrandt Little Member

How do I remove a post that I want to get rid of?
    Having trouble with posting pics,so my post doesn't make much sense.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's not possible to delete a post, you can blank it out and leave some character (like a period) in its place. Maybe you just need some pic help?

Check out https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/need-help-with-picture-problems.172582/ and maybe that'll help.... :manganr:

3. Cbrandt

Cbrandt Little Member

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

They can sometimes be tricky. If you need any help, shoot me a PM, er, conversation, er, whadafuq ever. Maybe I can help.... :manganr:

5. Cbrandt

Cbrandt Little Member

Thank you,
    I appreciate that.
    I did find out that the knife I was trying to post a pic of is a Morseth Chute Knife.