1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove a Plantar wart. NSFW - Blood content!

TheMightyGoat Nov 23, 2006

1. Would you approach the problem from the same angle if it were a penile wart, You crazy bastard???

2. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Nice work TMG you mad fucker........:madaddy:

3. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Goat, I hate to think what you'd be doing to other people if you couldn't do this stuff to yourself.

Was this performed "au natural" or did you self medicate, and if so, what did you take?

4. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

No. Then I would spread the love. By love, of course, I mean cervical cancer.

I don't like taking drugs if I can avoid it. No, I didn't take anything.

5. Dinsdale

Dinsdale Little member

"If done properly, your warthole should look something like the abused ass of an Albanian prostitute. "

:bwah:

6. ded i

I don't like taking drugs if I can avoid it either ... I only take drugs to be polite ...

but I'd need some good schedule III's for your procedure.

Do you enjoy seeing the blood ? How do you cope with the pain - or do you have some kind of nerve condition like Hansen's which makes it so you don't feel pain?

7. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

very interesting expose, maybe i will show how i remove ingrown toenails with an exacto knife... as soon as i get a digi cam, and an ingrown toenail.

8. mac

mac Little member

nice one, that looks like fun...but it was gross to see made me feel a bit sick

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Yep... TheMightyGoat has a tendency to do that to most people... until they get to know him! :jdwink2:

10. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

I'm not sure that helps either.:ssad: I actually felt a little pukey after seeing this one and I usually don't care what I'm looking at. Must have been hungry. TMG is interesting at least though. Hell, at the very least he's interesting.:jdsmokin: I think that's what they call an understatement.:devilzeek

11. TheMightyGoat

I'm not particularly fascinated by blood, but there's a certain entertainment value to it I think. No, I don't have any strange nerve condition. I've just never been inclined to favor impulse over reason. There's a lot to be gained from recognizing futility. I didn't realize until recently that there's a word for it. Soticism. As in the old Greek philosophy sense, not the modern apathetic sense.

12. TheMightyGoat

This is what it looks like after being in a boot for 12 hours.

[​IMG]

13. Ahhhhhh...I see the "albanian prostitute" image now.....brings back a whole lotta memories. :deadevil:

14. ded i

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the wart operation seems to be an exercise in "enjoyment" rather than reason. Reason, it seems to me, would dictate you have the procedure done under sterile conditions by someone trained professionally ...

I think I understand the part about not giving in to emotional impulse.

15. TheMightyGoat

Reason, in this context, meaning derived from logic rather than from desire. It is more logical to remove the wart in spite of pain than to let it grow. It wasn't beyond my ability to do it myself, and having it done by a doctor would only save some pain. I'd rather keep the money, not be bothered to go to the doctor and do it myself. I consider it an academic experience.

Of course I probably inflicted more pain than was necessary, and I do enjoy the process or else I wouldn't take pictures of it. I don't enjoy the pain itself, but I enjoy the opportunity to recognize its insignificance. It was good exercise.

16. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

You need to open up a medical school.

17. ded i

I think I understand, and that makes a certain amount of sense. I see a fairly extensive human need to "test" or perform some sort of ritual of individualized "being."

Physically demanding rituals are a part of many cultures and perhaps the longing for "passage" into autonomy - the tattoos, distinctive dress, and piercing, is part of that. (I'm just hypothesizing here.)

Your intelligence & thoughtfulness requires - demands! - a more individual and specific resolution because of your awareness of nuances in human stance - of how we face life. Most of us adopt living strategies as needed. We improvise what we have to do to survive. You want to limit the improvision - you are making sort of a pre-emptive strike and practicing who you want to be.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy Huge member

[​IMG]

Sometimes you gotta' do, whachu' gotta' do! :signhere:

19. ericsgreen

ericsgreen know your enemy

cool

pop a nut out...but a little more real, how about some movies next time:jdvomit:

20. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Like I've said....I can't stand F**t. But I'd been curious about this thread...& I finally took the plunge & viewed it. I thought it would be much worse.

This pic above, honestly...you are a very clean person. After 12 hours in a sweaty boot? Nice clean wound.
    I can appreciate that. Thank You.

Roslin.

:ropeman: