1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How to make a Cleave-Style Bali

Glenn Sep 28, 2014

1. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Like I am totally mocking him and he wants me to link the video to one of his other ones to challenge me....

:riledup:

2. Mirari

Mirari Average member

I don't know man, I don't think you're "spr srs" enough to challenge him. Better work on your #cleavestyle a bit. :ropeman:

3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What kind of challenge?? Which way is faster?? Wut!!??

4. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

It was all Secare's fault.. When I look back on it, I think OwlMan was deliberately pushing his buttons just to get a rise out of him. I was getting ready to buy some bali-art.

I'm even working on a new snap aerial called the #cleaveinator

5. Benwon5

Benwon5 Huge member

I want a Cleave-Style tattoo with a rendering of his trainer worked into the design.

6. Mirari

Mirari Average member

Cleave wants Owl Man to post the video he made as a response to his "Oscar" tutorial and "let the community decide" on what's faster/better.

7. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Don't blame me haha I just didn't want this doucheknuckle ripping people off to feed his crack habit

Masharp81 likes this.
  8. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

How about we just give it to him. . . let him name the herp de derp trick "The Oscar". We can all just use that name to being attention to fuck ups, drops, getting cut, sloppy routines etc.... it will all workout in the end.

"Yeah dude I pulled an Oscar and fucked the tip of my PAB all up"

9. Mirari

Mirari Average member

That sounds like something I'm going to realistically say before the week ends. Hopefully my PAB coming in never has to endure that.

"I was totally going to nail this Ninja Layover but I Oscar'd my femoral artery."

10. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

So
    Opening the knife in the correct way, that has a 100% success rate, does not require a special way to hold the knife to perform opening, can be done simply with a few moments of practice from sheath or pocket

VS

Opening the knife in a "special" (:unintroduced:) way, requiring grip that can't be done from removing from pocket or sheath in fluid motion, very low success rate, huge risk in dropping knife, looks like a your trying to crack pecans, requires a POS knife to perform, suggested dull or trainer knife...

Sad fact, noobs would give him votes.....:devilroll:

Anyways....

11. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

That's gonna leave a mark......maybe even a br0Scar

12. gfckyrslf

gfckyrslf JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm pretty sure this is the guy who first taught me how to cook meth...:unintroduced:
    Can't be sure though, it was great crystal :ropeman:

I also feel slighted that he left out the first step, the one before you throw your CCC at a brick wall/the outside of your trailer. You know where you empty half of one of those $120 cans of spray paint into a used sock and huff it until putting this shit up on the interwebs seems like a good plan in life.

13. Mirari

Mirari Average member

I don't know man, throwing a knife against a brick wall seems like the best idea anyone has had in ages. You got to be sane for some amazing logical deduction like that, right?

I mean, if you want to make something better, just make it systematically worse! How easy is that?!

14. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

That cheap $10 CCC did hold up surprisingly well being slung against a brick wall. I had a red/black speckled one like that and it didn't last more than a few days before one handle broke.

Goes to show how good JB weld is.

15. Vampill

Vampill Preschooler JDBA Official Member

No no no. It goes to show how good Cleave is.

#Cleavestyle4lyfe

16. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I just noticed he removed his apology video to the bali-world. :unintroduced:

Just like his 80 buck a piece sale video, he removes the content he posts once it becomes unfavorable, lame. :devilcorn:

The 80 buck sale video being removed was a good thing, just an observation.

Guess we need to be careful not to get his shorts in a bunch.

Heck if he throws them at a wall, I bet they would stick. :bwah:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  17. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

I noticed he called himself a 14 year old......?

Wierd guy

18. Benwon5

Benwon5 Huge member

At the end of the day it gets him attention. We talk about him and he gets YouTube views. So he's getting what he wants!

19. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

$50. Limited run. Who is interested?

[​IMG]

20. Benwon5

Benwon5 Huge member

That's awesome!