1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Miles on Your Car(s)

Rover Mar 27, 2018

1. AfterSun

AfterSun Tiny Member

I have about 80,000 miles on my car, I drive 1 hour to work everyday, ahhhh

I plan to drive this baby right into the ground. Junk it and buy another one !

2. doctor2pi

doctor2pi Little Member

I've got about 65k on my 2012 Camry. Before that about 155k on my Tundra. I'm mostly a repair and keep driving kinda guy but the repairs to keep my wife's Accord keep going at 200k just weren't worth it anymore.

3. Riley.

Riley. Tiny Member

i recommend buying cheap tires and expensive knives!

my 1993 miata has 176k and just barely broken in :munching:

desmodus likes this.
  4. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

A 93 Miata with 176k?! That is astounding.

They are great little sportcars. My parents bought one around then and it was a blast. Never had a chance to drive it as was a little before my time--didn't start driving till I was 14. By then my older brother had snatched it up and I was rockin the beat up farm truck ;)

Riley. likes this.
  5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

110k and not counting, this will last.

6. Riley.

Riley. Tiny Member

Its crazy amounts of fun, but there also aint nothin wrong with cruising with the windows down in a farm truck either

7. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'd take the farm truck any day.

crogers likes this.
  8. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Yeah, I love me some trucks. Off to test drive a 71 Chevy C20 restomod with a vortec. Between that and the metal mulisha exhaust I just ordered I'm sleeping in the doghouse tonight.

My wife doesn't think easier to supercharge is justification for getting another truck :(

9. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Of course it is.

10. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

My son has been driving the Grand Cherokee since early May when he got his license. The battery died in my car yesterday so I drove the Grand Cherokee for the first time in several months. I wanted to teach my son how to replace a battery, so I had him help me take out the old battery out of my car and I took him with me in the Grand Cherokee to get the new one. I noticed the mileage on the Grand Cherokee is at 89,400 now. I told him that 90,000 is a really big maintenance interval and he is going to have to help me do all of the scheduled maintenance: engine oil, chassis lube, air filter, front differential oil, rear differential oil, transfer case oil, transmission fluid, spark plugs, cap & rotor, air filter, fuel filter, and serpentine belt. I think I scared him a little. It'll be interesting to see if he cuts down on driving to delay the inevitable. Either way, I see some father-son bonding doing scheduled maintenance during his 2-week Christmas break this year.

desmodus likes this.
  11. civah26

civah26 Tiny Member

88’ foxbody mustang with 60k miles... Bought it 3 years ago in high school as my first car and so far has done me well considering it’s been barely driven hard throughout the years. I’m driving it to the ground lol.

12. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

2004 Ford Escape doesn't see much use, but it is still kicking at 247,600 miles.

2018 Chevy Traverse has about 11k miles on it now, got it new in April.

13. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

IMG_4117-1024x768.jpg About 120 now. I'm still feeling a bit nauseous from the purchase.

crogers likes this.
  14. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:fixed:

seandavid55 likes this.
  15. wes

Because you bought a Dodge?

16. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Not hardly. None of the other makes have a heavy duty truck with the same features. I dont care so much about brands. I look at/for more specific things.

Though Ford is probably on the bottom of the list for me. Father in law just bought their new diesel super duty brand new. Broke down in two days. They dont even have spare parts yet. Took two weeks to get it fixed.

17. wes

Just a bit of humour for you. Great looking truck.

seandavid55 likes this.
  18. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Huge member

I work from home. My 2014 4runner has 15k miles. It will outlive me.