1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How have things been in the shop?

Dan Halen Sep 18, 2013

1. Dan Halen

Dan Halen Little member

What kind of sinister ideas do you have planned Martin?? I know whatever you have going on is bound to be a mind blowning badass!!! I hope all is going well in the world of MO!! I just thought I would stop by and tell my buddy hi and see how you are brother!! I am always excited as a kid in a candy store to see what kind of amazing things you have going on my friend!! Take care buddy and have a wonderful day my friend!!

2. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Hey Dan!

LOTS and I mean lots of knives in progress right but very few close to done. That should change soon. Normally once summer is done the day job slows down and I get shop time on a more regular basis.

Once I get rollin....I've got big ass pieces in 3V....short swords, Pig Stickers, AET's etc...lots of FOS's in all versions in S35VN. Even some prototype stuff in S7.

Pics here I promise. :knifey:

Thanks for checking in!

3. Shawn Hatcher

Shawn Hatcher knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Very exciting stuff, Martin. My FOS needs a companion. I'm going through Olexey withdrawal over here!

4. M.Olexey

Making stuff as nice as you are making and still wanting one of mine is a hell of a nice compliment. Thanks buddy!

Shawn Hatcher likes this.
  5. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Hmmmmmmm, can you say Roman......

6. M.Olexey

I can!

Grasso.....who spends way too much time thinking about giant edged implements of destruction....and myself are about to get all Gladiatorial up in here.

[​IMG]

I knew he was gonna be a bad influence.....that's why I wanted to work with him :knifey:

More soon!