1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel about Astrology?

dirtyjerzangel27 Mar 1, 2010

?

How do you feel about Astrology?

1. I do.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Definitely not at all.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

So I went to a metaphysical convention yesterday. I have been doing Astrology charts for a while now. I learn something new everyday and I honestly can't say I think ANYONE knows everything there is to know; which is why I have made it a hobby and not a career. I was wondering what you know about it, how you feel about it, or if you even think about it at all. Any questions or attempts to disprove, I would love to hear!

THE PUNISHER and Oliver Mendl like this.
  2. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

I have a question. I have two sons who are very different although they are identical twins. They were born through a cesarian intervention. The one who was first out of the womb is 30 seconds older than the first one. The second, and younger twin, would have been born first had there been no surgical birth procedure. Both would have been born later had there not been the arbitrary, from their standpoint, intervention. So, how do you judge their birth times for astrological purposes? And, would they have reversed personalities, had the doctor extricated them in a different order?

3. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

Well there are so many things intuned to taht with the sun signs the rising sings its all clocked out to the minute the sun sign is the basic sign every one has and its a pretty generic Forcast

4. dirtyjerzangel27

Great question! The way of birth, however you do it, is exactly how it was supposed to happen. Fate, and free will come into play a lot in astrology. The birthchart is a map so to speak, of how the planets and stars are in the sky the second you are born. It gives basic ideas of personality traits, but environmental factors can change twist and change everything. Man has free will. The birth time would be the time they actually were born. :ssmile:

5. dirtyjerzangel27

Right. The rising, the moon, mars, venus, mercury, pluto, saturn, uranus, neptune, the north node, the south node, the MC, the IC, the Descendant, chiron, lillith, etc. Also, the aspects they make to each other changes them, and the houses they are in (1-12) also changes them, as well as the decante. SOOOO MUCH INFORMATION! I hate horoscopes because of that. They lead people in the wrong direction about astrology. Sun signs are only a small rain drop in the pool of life :ross:

6. jimmydred

jimmydred Duraznos Pesado

Damn Straight Devil!

Born in 1966, 6:06 AM Downright Devilish?

Ordered a Marshall Jubilee in 1987, when it was delivered, serial # 02666 :wow2:
    [​IMG]

Kill me now :taunt: before my horns and wings grow out!

7. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

Well im kinda screwed Im a scorpio with the Scorpio rising sign lol

8. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

Da ambalamps, bring dem....!

Sorry, no disrespect meant but there is nothing more "tinfoilhat" like then this IMO...

For me this means just as much as reading from what position chairs in a restaurant are placed..

If you like it and trust these things it´s all good...:ssmile:

9. dirtyjerzangel27

I would need the location, city and state; and the day/month/year to pull the chart to confirm devilish characteristics :bwah:

10. Oliver Mendl

Oliver Mendl Black Forest Devil

hi,

i voted, not sure.

mainly because while i like to read a horoscope, i believe that i'm the one to decide at any given situation how this or that will proceed.

then again, i was adopted, had a f*cking awesome life as a kid, that from what i know about my biological parents could have been a hell of a lot worse, if they kept me, or, what they basicly wanted to abort the pregnancy. so, i do believe in a "higher power" generally. but honestly - i just don't know. i guess, i'm still on the road to find my answer.

greetings,
    olli

11. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

dont forget you have to specify the type to there is all sorts of Ethnicities that do astrology

All i want is for my D@MN fortune Cookie Lotto numbers to be right for once

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
  12. dirtyjerzangel27

Awe, there is NO SUCH THING as a terrible chart, so don't worry, you aren't screwed :devilscribbled:
    FREEWILL remember? all about that free will :madaddy:
    No disrespect taken here! I think it is interesting and fun to know but I wouldn't kill my first born over it :forkoff: I became interested in it by being cynical and trying to prove it one way or another....can't do it. The best thing I can say that makes sense to me is the moon effects the tides, we are made up of mostly water, couldn't the planets then effect us in some way? :ssmile: Who knows. :devil1:

13. Mr. Andersson

What´s a "eithincites"...?

14. dirtyjerzangel27

Yes, you are the one that decides....Free will, free will, free will!
    Man is always looking for higher power or better answers or proof...it is what makes us different. :ross:

15. Mr. Andersson

But that IMO has nothing to do with astrology?
    That´s magnetism.

A fullmoon is a fullmoon....:madaddy:

16. Oliver Mendl

Oliver Mendl Black Forest Devil

for sure, but saddly there are enough people that get so "into" the horoscope thing, and tend to life by it - they build their own jail arround them, and then blame it on said horoscopes. so i think, it can't be said often enough :)

greetings,
    olli

17. dirtyjerzangel27

How could it have nothing to do with astrology? The moon is a HUGE factor in astrology. and the position of all the planets... :devilzide

18. Mr. Andersson

OK, horoscopes and "reading" is what I meant.
    Should have been clearer.

IMO..

19. 2fulhundin

2fulhundin Official Retard

Astronomy and Theology went on a date. Astronomy got a little tipsy and Theology let her have it. 9 months later Astrology was born, and has been a pain in the ass since.:bwah:

20. Ironwolf

Ironwolf BANNED Fucktard

All I know for certain is that I'm hopelessly caught in the
    magnetic draw of those eyes...sigh...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.