1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How do you edc?

rock3r4life Nov 19, 2020

?

How do your carry?

1. Pocket clip

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Sheath

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. In your pocket

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. In your teeth

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

I am curious of what the "average" method of carry is; my faves tend not to have a clip, and I have a sheath for my EOS but tend to carry my pocket clip knifes more often.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  2. Camden Rabito

Camden Rabito Little Member

I don’t even bother with clips or latches anymore, just carry it tip down in my pocket and the handles generally don’t tend to spread apart too much...

rock3r4life likes this.
  3. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Wow I have been gone from flipping and this forum for way to long. Fuck life Eh.

Anywho I do not ever edc a Bali as I live in Cali and it's a felony having it on you or your car. You can own it and fine if it's kept at home though .

rock3r4life likes this.
  4. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

That's no good, and even though TECHNICALLY they are legal by me (chicagoland) ppl are completely moronic regarding: like because I am fascinated by steel and craftsmanship I am a bad person.

5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

in the pocket leather sleeves that cover most of the bali that way it doesnt get fucked up by keys etc.

so its in pocket and sheath both at the same time

rock3r4life likes this.
  6. tkodavis

tkodavis Tiny Member

I do no clip and latchless, pivots down in my change pocket. It stays pretty well and is easily accessible for quick flipping