1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

How about Worst Job?

Umberto Apr 13, 2007

1. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

that's fucking mean...

2. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Des.........if your avatar is you , that is a marvelous Johnny Cash impression.
    And with digits like that , you really ought to be a guitar player.
    No shit !
    J.S.

3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

it's me about ten years ago. i never really consider the guitar, but i used to want to play the drums pretty badly.

is there really a picture of johnny paycheck looking like that?

4. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Not Paycheck , but the original gangstah J.C.

shakie likes this.
  5. Umberto

Umberto cool mother fucker Knife Maker or Craftsman

thats a picture of Johnny ordering another beer from the waitress, a Falstaff I believe.

6. desmodus

haha, i remember that picture now.

it was not my intent to mimic the Man himself, but i certainly see the resemblence.

7. Matches

Matches Airport Bum Brigade Member

I was a dishwasher in a nursing home for two weeks while waiting for a job change after college. 120 trays would come back to the dishroom with tons of leftovers, eye glasses, false teeth, hearing aids, vomit, and paper goods stuffed into cups and drinking glasses. To the left of the dishwasher, you'd get soaked with food and liquids, and to the right, you'd get soaked from the dish machine rinse water. As soon as breakfast was all cleaned up, it was lunch time...YIPPEEE:spin: