1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

HotrodKelley

tiburon Jun 15, 2009

1. Cortin

Cortin Little member

A+ for HotRod!

Thanks again for the smooth and easy transaction!

2. zxgeoff

zxgeoff Huge member

+1 good to go

Great Guy

3. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Another Great Transaction! What Can anyone say but a Super Trustworthy Guy! AAA+++

4. mako

mako Huge member

HRK is a winner

Was on the buying end of a perfect transaction with Aaron. He went out of his way in many respects,held onto a knife for me for over two weeks and communication was concise, swift and courteous. A shining example of a great JD member.

5. Blade Devil

Blade Devil Average member

Great communication and packing! Awesome person to deal with.

6. sage

sage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Awesome devil

Man this guy is fantastic to deal with. He sold me a knife which I paid with US postal money order. Sent it priority express to expedite the transaction. Money did not arrive when expected. In fact, after a week, I really thought it may have been lost. Hotrodkelly (Aaron) went above and beyond searching for it (spoke with the postman who regularly delivers the mail and found out that particular day, it was delivered by someone else (whom he also spoke with). Went to the post office and spoke with courier supervisor. Even knocked on doors thinking it was delivered to the wrong address. He was in constant communication with me through the whole ordeal. A pretty stressful time (no fault of ours) but money order eventually was found, thanks to Aaron. He is one awesome devil. Great dealing with you brother! Thanks for everything. Oh, and an awesome Busse also.

7. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Seems like Aaron and I have done deals in the past successfully but my memory is shot. Regardless just did (another) one with him and it couldn't have gone smoother. I'd definately do biz with Aaron in the future.

Thanks Aaron,

Greg McKean
    OilMan

8. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Outstanding devil! Smooth transaction, piece was even better than described.
    I would recommend without hesitation.

Thanks!

9. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Great guy to deal with!

Another excellent transaction. Definitely an outstanding Devil!. Thanks!

10. ctrsurf

ctrsurf Little member

Highly pleased! A superb credit to this community! A+++

Thanks for making my first transaction on JD such a smooth and fantastic one my knife brother! Super happy with this beast of a blade!..pure INFI badness!

11. duramax

duramax Little member

AAA+ ! Super smooth transaction

Just did a super smooth transaction with Hotrodkelly ! Fast payment, great communication and just great to deal with !!!

12. EvolJD

EvolJD Little member

+1 Had a great transaction with HotrodKelley. Thanks again.

13. Cold One

Cold One Little member

Big +1 for HotrodKelley!

Very good guy to deal with, excellent communication and the items were packaged quite well and secure.

My first purchase on JD and it couldn't have been any better, would buy from again!

14. KaptainK├╝rbstomp

KaptainK├╝rbstomp Little Member

Aaron went above and beyond at every single possible step. Can't imagine there are many people out there like him left, definitely a rare one! Thanks a ton, wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

15. snache

snache Little Member

A pleasure to do business with, smooth transaction!
    Thank you.