1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hope & Prayers needed please

waterdogs Sep 15, 2019

1. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Yesterday , my wife was diagnosed with two brain tumors, and was immediately admitted to the hospital, to be placed under pre-operative care. She will be operated on by two very skilled neurosurgeons, but the risks are considerable. Any prayers, positive thoughts, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Devils !
    Bob

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Sorry to hear that. Will send up some smoke and prayers for the best possible outcome.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Prayers sent!

4. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers brother! May God see you all through this! -Tim

5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Best wishes for your wife for a speedy recovery

6. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

I wish you all the best during such a difficult time.

7. waterdogs

UPDATE : 9/19/19
    Nancy made it through the first leg of the surgery, and is recovering from that. Drs. say that it is metatastic cancer, which likely started in the lung, and spread to the brain (she smoked cigs since she was 17, so please heed this warning, and quit ASAP). They removed the larger of the two masses from her brain, and said that by studying the one they removed, they will figure out how to best treat the remaining two, possibly by radiation therapy or something similar.
    So, we`re not out of the woods yet by any stretch of the imagination, so please keep the prayers coming.

Thank you Devils !
    Bob

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

God bless you all Bob!!!

9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

My mother's younger sister is going through something similar now. She started with the lung cancer, then metastasized to her brain as well. She's holding her own now following chemo AND radiation. I sort of know what you're going through, but I can't imagine what it's truly like.

More smoke and prayers for you and Nancy.

10. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Continue updating us. Lots of people going through difficult times. Always good to know they're not alone in misery.

***Thoughts, prayers, kitchen sink...sent

11. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Smoke and prayers my friend.

12. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

Smoke and prayers for you sir. I've been with wife since I was 16....i'm 35 now. Probably doesn't compare to you but she is my everything. When i read those few words you type, my stomach literally fell through my ass. I feel for you my brother. I cannot imagine swallowing that news. Went through the exact same thing with my mom starting june of last year. She "professionally" smoked as well since early teen years. Started with lung cancer (which who knows how long she had that) and then went to her brain. Lot of chemo and ketrudo (butchered that word possibly) treatments for her as well. I quit smoking cigs about 5yrs ago. Luckily the majority of my friends/ coworkers have followed suite. Every aspect of my life has been better since quitting. So if you're young, quit now. Don't wait until your in your 60s to quit like mom did only to catch the cancer a couple years later.

13. Ironmaster5

Ironmaster5 Tiny Member

Newbie here , this Templar sends prayers to and for you and yours , May the Creator hold you in his mighty , merciful hands.

14. waterdogs

[​IMG]
    Fellow Devils,

Hi folks,
    I had previously posted regarding my wife`s emergency brain surgery situation.
    A friend and fellow member from another internet group was kind enough to post up a Go Fund Me page for Nancy. This is greatly appreciated, every bit will help. I hope it`s OK to put this on this Forum.
    Thanks to everyone for their participation.

Bob

https://www.gofundme.com/f/fastbobs...99541161-19733a5717ed4dd8&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

15. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Smoke and prayers that your wife makes a good recovery.