1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hooves or not?

FattyCakes Jun 17, 2005

1. FattyCakes

FattyCakes RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!

One day at school for some unknown reason i decided to take my shoes off and show the muscles on my feet off. I showed TMG. He looked at them and said "Holy shit thoses arent feet those are hooves!" Im 5'10'' I wiegh 210 lbs, and my shoe size is about 9 1/2 or 10.

2. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

Those are clearly hooves. Look at that fucking gnarled lump of muscle in the second picture. It's the epicenter of his hooven power.

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Double check for horns and a tail , T.M.G. I think you might be right !;-)

Does he respond to " Woah , there big fella " when you want him to slow down ? Harness him to a three row plow and see what happens:D:
    As Magrie Gunderson once said......." from the size of these footprints , I'd say he was a big fella."
    J.S.

4. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

you just have fat feet. I think they look fine kinda cute.