1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hom Ti-basilisk-r *Good Deal!*

ATLWood Sep 4, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

For sale is a practically lnib Jerry Hom Titanium Basilisk-r in factory bronze/gold ano. Knife appears lnib to me, but as always I'll let the pics speak for themselves condition wise. Feel free to ask questions. Tip is perfect btw. Comes with box, papers, latch, everything it comes with new. PRICE IS SOLD SOLD SOLD via paypal. I'll cover shipping via USPS priority mail. I have done dozens of deals here on JD and elsewhere and have tons of references available upon request(or search for a post titled "ATLWOOD is gtg" here on JD).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Joker188 and HedaCoon like this.
  2. Johnnie Red

Johnnie Red Little Member

PM'd I'll take it.

ATLWood likes this.
  3. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

All yours. Sent you a PM with my paypal info. As always thanks to the JD!

4. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

This is sold. Mods please close. Thanks again JD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.