1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hom Rhapsody pivot swap

Gripfast1975 Nov 11, 2019

1. Gripfast1975

Gripfast1975 Tiny Member

Hey people, I recently got a Hom Rhapsody but am having a bit of trouble tightening down the safe handle as it has a bit of play. Thing is, no matter how much I tighten the damn thing, is still taps the blade. Sooooo, would anyone know if the squidindustries hardware set (pivot set ) would fit my Rhapsody? Was thinking since I probably need a new pivot set, might as well color it up and swap out the spacers as well......anyhow, any help would be much appreciated !

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well, since this area is for TECHNICAL questions, and balisongs are not technical, maybe you'd get better results if you asked your question HERE....

3. Gripfast1975

Gripfast1975 Tiny Member

Oops, will do !

Thanks !!