1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

HOM Midtech and Palethius **CHEAP**

ATLWood Apr 7, 2019

1. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Got a lnib Hom Maelstrom midtech and a very good condition Palethius backline for sale. But as always seenpics for condition and ask questions if you have any. Posting both super cheap for quick sale. All prices are net to me via PayPal. I cover shipping via USPS priority mail. Plenty of refs upon request as well as a feedback thread here on the forum if you simply search my username. PRICES: HOM Maelstrom **SOLD**
    Palethius Backline **S.P.F.** (cheapest I've seen one sold, others have gone for up to $1500+)

PICS:
    MAELSTROM **SOLD**
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Palethius Backline **Sold pending funds**
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    apdallaround and Klyuchak like this.