1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hom Design - Specter Balisong production balisong WIP

twirl Oct 10, 2014

1. alerma

alerma Huge member

Hom Design Specter Titanium Balisong Butterfly Knife

Our Price: $429.99Preorder Down Payment: $5.00

Out of Stock

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
  2. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

If I understand correctly he will be selling them in different batches as they are manufactured, totaling 400 over a period of time

3. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That's true. I just thought that you said, that there will be more than 400. :manganr:

4. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

My bad, I meant their will be far more released after these pre orders go out of stock but not exceeding 400

But who knows

Lock it while you can!

Looks like the current pre orders are out of stock

5. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Now I'm confused. There's more than one pre-order? I thought this was THE pre-order. All 400 (or whatever the final # is) were available for pre-order on this pre-order. That's it, right?

***This is different than the batch release (which comes in waves) of the 400 total (or whatever the final # is)...right?

6. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

i would imagine the preorder is for the number of knives that will be in the first batch...

7. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

Hahah, I bet you just confused the shit out of some people.

8. DeepSkyyz

DeepSkyyz Skyy'z the limit JDBA Official Member

I think he means they might not have put up all 400 for preorder or something

9. hulkblud

hulkblud JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

There is one pre order left.......

10. deathpoop

deathpoop JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I think (only speculation I acknowledge I don't know) 400 was the total number made, period. 300 regular on preorder and 100 various special specters. Like LE pocket clip and anodized

11. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

This thread is only 44 pages long - start from the beginning! :ross:

12. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Out of all the comments, I think only one made sense:bwah:

***Still confused but I don't give a damn...as long as I got mine:thumbsup:

WyldStyl3 likes this.
  13. Dead-On

Dead-On Grateful Member JDBA Official Member

Nope, I was already confused.

14. pyrotech25

pyrotech25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[YOUTUBE]kTcRRaXV-fg[/YOUTUBE]

15. Couloirman

Couloirman Huge member

Will these come straight from the factory with the prodigy anti pinch 'mod'?

16. Flatlander

Flatlander JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

What is this anti pinch mod? if such a thing exist.. I want to do it to my prodigy. :)

17. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I remember Jerry mentioning that this was included in the final build of the Specter a little while back.

It should be pinchless

18. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You guys are giving me a headache and confusing the shit out of me. :unintroduced::ross:

And now this "pinch mod" nonsense? :jdwink2:

I think it's time for Jerry/Twirl to show up and answer some questions . . .

19. Couloirman

Couloirman Huge member

Considering the design similarities to the prodigy I think it was a fair question. Prodigy is the best flipping thing I have ever touched, just pinched the heck out of me. Never thought a trainer could make me bleed haha

20. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

It's not so much a "mod" as it was a problem fix. This was done by giving Jerry's signature horns a really smooth rounding, so your skin would slip passed the horns rather than getting grabbed and pinched.

This was an issue on the prodigy that didn't happen to everyone, it was really dependent on how you flipped and your finger size.

I'm fairly sure Jerry fixed this by hand on the last of the prodigys, I know he certainly offered to for those whom it was a major issue for.