1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

HOM Basilisk R Ti balisong -price adjusted! - Trades possible!!!

Jason Baily Apr 6, 2019

1. Jason Baily

Jason Baily Little Member

Up for sale is a 8.5+/10HOM Basilisk R Ti balisong with 154cm steel. Great shape. Currently latchless. Does come with it but not the screws. Great shape. Check out the pics. Message me for any questions. Preferably would like to sell but I'm a sucker for Chris Reeve folders.

Blade modded by @hammerdesigns.

$425 covers Paypal fees and shipping

It is up to the buyer to know local knife laws. Only available in Continental US. Shipped USPS.

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/rxHToUg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  2. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Need pics in thread. Links are not good enough, per the rules

3. Jason Baily

Ya and I forgot the condition. My bad.

Only uploaded 1 pic. I will try on my laptop to upload more pics to thread.

4. Jason Baily

Price adjusted

I would be open to a trade for something of equalish value. Another Balisong, something Damascus.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  5. Jason Baily

Traded. Mods please close. Thanks!!