1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

HOM Bas R CF For Sale/Trade

AnotherCookieCutter Apr 12, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnotherCookieCutter

AnotherCookieCutter Little Member

Hello everyone, i am looking to sell or preferably trade a Basilisk R CF in exellent condition. The tip is intact, and there is no wear or scratches apart from two tiny scratches in the anodization on the safe handle from the latch(shown in first picture). I have its original packaging as well. If you are interested in buying: I'm asking for 410 USD on paypal with the 4% fee factored in, and shipping not included. Shipping is to CONUS only, and by buying this you must adhere to your local knife laws.
    If you are interested in trading: trade value is around 425$, no 51s(flyti or not i don't care), tach 3 prods or bbs. If the knife you would like to trade is more expensive, i can add cash. IMG_3491.jpg IMG_3483.JPG IMG_3484.JPG IMG_3485.JPG IMG_3486.JPG IMG_3488.JPG

I love all dogs and cutclown like this.
  2. AnotherCookieCutter

Bump

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  3. AnotherCookieCutter

Bump

4. SycoFlipzz

SycoFlipzz Little Member

Pm

5. AnotherCookieCutter