1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Holy shiite. Pictures that look good.

TheMightyGoat May 11, 2005

1. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I just got a new digital camera. My old one, which sucked even three years ago when I got it, was somewhere under a megapixel. My new camera is 4 megapixels, which I guess is mediocre by today's standards. All I know is this:

Old camera.
    [​IMG]

New camera.
    [​IMG]

Now I just need an excuse to take pictures of stuff. Any suggestions?

2. Lallander

Lallander Meltin in da heat

Here's one guy thats ready for a zombie attack. :clap:

We could always use more pictures of you and the cru shooting the hell out of things. Fun for you - fun for us.

3. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Fattyshake getting stun gunned!:bow:

4. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Many, many moons ago that was supposed to be a vid:idunno:

5. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

It still may be forthcoming. If I pass U.S. History this year, he loses the bet.

6. FattyCakes

FattyCakes RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I should have know he would pass. I should have also just sucked it up and grew a pair and got stunned a while back. I will soon im sure of it.

7. Kaxter

Kaxter Tiny Member

Nice man, that new digi cam will change your picture taking world. I did the same thing and havent looked back. My current 3MP one is now considered "dated", so I must get a new one because I want 10x zoom.

8. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

nice get some good pics of me!

9. 007

007 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Now you're talking, son! ;-)

10. LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF Unrepentant Sinner

I have a good old minolta. but for the pics I post here, I used a school camera that I borrowed for "school work". It just broke and they wont let me use the good camera, so I'll have to have picture discs made from the film camera. it is a good camera, I just use it on auto, but someday I wanna learn how to use it on manual.