1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Elartedematar

Elartedematar Tiny Member

Hi Devil's,
    After year's of searching and missing a few opportunities, I found a Bali I always wanted.
    I've owned a couple Erickson's before but I found the exact configuration (Scimitar Blade)
    I've always wanted.
    I thought I'd share with you some vintage goodness
    Erickson balisong Scimitar Blade, Ebony inlay, stainless steel channel handles. I think these Balisong's mostly had ATS-34 blade steel but I'm not sure
    This is an earlier "Eric" stamped blade, but I don't know when it dates to.
    I do like newer Bali's but I always seemed to be drawn to the old school one's. Probably because my age and growing up in the 80's. I'm having trouble with my digital scale but it flashed 5.6 & 7 ounces before it kept reading error. I don't know if that sounds around the correct weight for these Bali's. To me, it's not particularly heavy although heavier than modern Balisong's with titanium and such. I'm not a real flipper, so the flipping I do, weight and handle length etc isn't really an issue. Feels comfortable in my hands
    My picture and picture posting skills suck but I'm going to try to upload image.

[​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/a/Lw3xoDY
    http://imgur.com/a/Lw3xoDY

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well, you can't upload albums, you gotta do each pic individually. Like this....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, nice blade ya got there.

3. Elartedematar

Elartedematar Tiny Member

Thank you Sir!

Balibuyer and crogers like this.
  4. gunlove

gunlove Average member

That's a real beauty!

5. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member