1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Holding latch with Paracord

Lebowskii Jan 27, 2019

1. Lebowskii

Lebowskii JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I've been looking around for a good way to hold latch out similar to a spring latch. I've played around with Paracord a bit but wouldn't say I have a solid grasp on technique or knots. I'm not looking to remove the latch quite yet, I'd just like it out of the way. I also like the idea of using something bright to easily identify the bite handle. If someone could suggest a knot or technique to get me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Thanks for looking and I'll try and update the thread if I stumble on to anything that works well and doesn't look fuck ugly.

2. Mastema

Mastema Little Member JDBA Official Member

A rubber O-Ring on the latch will do what you want

3. Lebowskii

Lebowskii JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Just push it down to the base I'm guessing?