1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hinderer

WT351 Jan 2, 2005

1. ARtsig1

ARtsig1 BANNED Fucktard

Yep, the Lockbar Stabilizer that Strider uses is done with permission of RH Knives.

Got my FT 165 in on Wednesday and to say I'm happy is not a strong enough word! Rick exceeded my expectations with the bowie styled blade. This blade is 3.6" X .165" and has a long sweeping clip that comes to a needle point. The point is backed up with enough steel to not be fragile. Lockup, action, and fit and finsih could not be better. This is the first framelock that I can compare to the Sebenza and say it is as good if not better! Remember now, I've had plenty of Sebs and I still think they are the best production knife built and that the framelock of the Sebenza is what all custom makers shoot for.

All in all a great knife and it has so impacted me that a Firetac Extreme w/bowie blade has been ordered! The Extreme model gets into that MEGA class I like so much!! :-D :-D :-D