1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hinderer

WT351 Jan 2, 2005

1. WT351

WT351 Lone Star Moderator Super Moderator

Yeah, I am powerless against beer pressure. If it wasn't for this damn :devil: site I could probably get away from knives and be content once again in my production world.

So far I have been able to steel myself against the Matt C stuff though. I guess it's a good thing....I think TBG has just about all of them.

2. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

Not me! Just received an email from Matt. My Talonite Banshee will be completed next month.

3. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

Your going to love it TinySD!! How is that fixed blade treating you?

4. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

I love it! :gogdog: I keep trying to find a reason to carry it. :help:

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Firetac! for sure...

then get another knife of any sorts to "cover your tracks"

6. ibewno3

ibewno3 got the power

USN FIRETAC IS NOW $295 JUMP ON IT :punish: :punish:

7. WT351

If I could get someone to take my Scarab I would be all over it!!!!!! :help: :fighting:

8. ibewno3

ibewno3 got the power

Check USN i think someone said they would take it!!!!!!!!!! Hurry!!!!!!

9. WT351

All that's left is the sorting of money now...............and so it begins, the long fall into the abyss. :doublefu:

10. ibewno3

ibewno3 got the power

Congratulation"s!!!!!! If you contact Rick he could install his lock stabilizer for you. Enjoy your first Hinderer Firetac!!!!!

11. ARtsig1

ARtsig1 BANNED Fucktard

I would definately go for the lock stabilizer, as it allows absolutely NO movement up and down when the knife is locked open. Even the lock bar on the Sebbie will move in a vertical direction when locked open, albeit only a small amount. The precision that Rick builds with is amazing. His knives are as precise, if not more precise than the Sebenza!! That's saying a lot as the seb is the standard when it comes to a framelocker. I have a Firetac 165 with a bowie blade and foldover clip ( both are first's for Rick) coming in the next few days. I'm looking forward to seeing this bad boy!!

12. Mr.LaBella

i need pics Art! :gogdog: :hityou:

13. WT351

Well, the Firetac came in today. The trade off was well worth it in my opinion. I really like this knife. Now I'm no the look out for a Spark.

Yeah, yeah, pics will be coming shortly.

14. Mr.LaBella

pics= GOOD! and a short story say, 3 pages hand typed too!

15. WT351

It kind of reminds me of my Strykers, but better. I really like this blade.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. OilMan

OilMan Jaded Brigade Member

Awesome knife, you won't regret it. I thought of the Stryker too when I recieved my tanto but I'm thinkin that the BM doesn't come in S30V, although I may be wrong. Plus, the FireTacs handles are sweet too, not just the blade.
    I would also mention that Rick kicks in the clip inserts for free, no $24 for a itty bitty piece of metal like some production makers would have you pay. I just started laughing when I saw it in the hole that the clip wasn't in because I've PAID for those itty bitty production pieces. Kinda makes a person wonder why you would have to buy them at all from the other place. Ah well.

later,

Oily

17. Mr.LaBella

OH SNAP!

damn those are some FINE pics!!!

tantos rule!!! :gogdog: :whip:

18. tough-guy

tough-guy Average member

I think he designed the HInderer LockBAR stopper for Striderknives!?

Didn´t he?

Rich

19. WT351

My understanding is that he designed it for his knives, and Stider (as well as a fe other makers) liked the idea so much that they started using it.

20. Mr.LaBella

yes tough-guy youre CORRECT! :cool: