1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hinderer XM-18 3.5 Spanto

Kpowell11793 Oct 25, 2017

1. Kpowell11793

Kpowell11793 Huge member

For sale I have a Hinder XM-18 3.5 Spanto. Knife is carried and used. Blade steel is S35VN. Good detent, flips well and is centered. I have swapped the nylon washer for Phosphor bronze washers, but the originals are included. Additionally it comes with the all the original packaging and a spare orange G10 hinderer scale. Asking $2750.00 USD. Price is shipped CONUS and payment is Paypal Net to me. Feel free to DM if you have any questions or want more/ specific angle pictures of the knife

Bump with price drop

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. Kpowell11793

Kpowell11793 Huge member

Bump with price drop

3. nuts4knives

nuts4knives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

$2750! That a typo?