1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hinderer Full Ti Eklipse, Gen 1

BBKoenigsegg Jul 9, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBKoenigsegg

BBKoenigsegg Average member

This knife been carried and rarely, if ever, used. My listed price is all inclusive. That means fees and shipping are all mine to worry about (use Goods and Services). If you want to make other arrangements, such as making an offer just send me a message and we’ll get it sorted out. All prices are OBO, but remember that everything is first come first served. Please realize that this knife comes with the option for a SF Filler Tab, but the price listed does not include the SF tab. I CAN PROVIDE MORE PICS UPON REQUEST!!!

Hinderer 3.5” Eklipse, Gen 1, $500
    Blue Niobium Crusader SF Filler Tab, ADD $100
    Stonewashed S35VN Blade
    Light Bronze Ti Lockside
    FACTORY FULL Ti Light Bronze Scale
    Blue Ti Hardware, Brass LBS
    Blue Ti Socket Head Clip Screws
    Extras: Matching Ti Bead, anodized light bronze and blue
    Box, Peanuts

This knife was sold as full Ti directly from Hinderer. It was a short run a couple years ago. Best action I've ever felt from a Hinderer, centering is perfect.
    GONE

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Saving money on fees? It would be best to edit that out or explain how one saves on PayPal fees short of f&f or gift? There are good reasons we have rules like goods and services only.

BennytheBlade and BBKoenigsegg like this.
  3. BBKoenigsegg

Done. Thank you for your interest in my knife.

4. BBKoenigsegg

Mods, please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.