1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary v Bernie Gun Debate

Hawaiian May 28, 2016

1. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Huge member

begreen61 and SlightChance like this.
  2. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

I think I just pissed my pants....:ross: :ross: :ross:

3. PNWJimbo

PNWJimbo Stoned Adventurer Brigade Member

If only....

:bwah:

4. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

But real talk bernie has a worse nra rating then hillary

5. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

Where are you getting that from? Bernie is a D- and Hillary is an F. Not that either rating is great, but Hillary is rated lower.

6. SteyrAUG

SteyrAUG Huge member

Here you go...

http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm#Gun_Control

http://www.ontheissues.org/Bernie_Sanders.htm#Gun_Control

I think they both have a well deserved F rating from the NRA, but Hillary would be worse simply because she knows how to game the system and pass bullshit, unconstitutional legislation.

Obama really did think he was going to be able to Executive Order a bunch of stuff after Congress failed to pass Newtown legislation. His lack of understanding about how things actually work did a lot of save us.

Unfortunately Hillary has 8 years of watching her husband ass rape the Constitution effectively.

begreen61 likes this.
  7. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

I'm not sure what this was meant to show me other than they are both abymisal which I knew. My question was where buddy got the idea that Bernie has a worst rating from the NRA than Hillary. She has an F and Bernie has a D-.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-sanders-nra-report-card-d-minus-most-recent/

8. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

They are BOTH lower than whale shit, which as everybody knows, is at the bottom of the ocean.... :madaddy:

Rhonda likes this.
  9. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

10. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

This ^

11. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

They bragging?

12. c219460

c219460 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Should one or the other take office how fast can we expect things to go down hill? Is it worth 'stocking up' (as if you need an excuse to buy more guns and knives :manganr: ) before November or will there be some breathing room?
    The upcoming Supreme Court nominations have me worried about a lasting impact past the next 4-8 years.

begreen61 likes this.
  13. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Got to agree, Now is the time to buy ! With the election just kind'a starting The 2 have been picked. Prices are down right now ( they always are around the time of big elections ),if she wins we're fucked prices will skyrocket and your be kicking yourself in the ass .If he wins , you lose nothing .Look at it as an investment .Sometimes I think ammo and Guns are a better investment than silver .

14. c219460

c219460 Brigade Member Brigade Member

I think I'll hit up the store tomorrow!

15. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You need steel and brass to protect your silver and gold! :jdwink2::thumbsup:

16. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Just remember, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. :devilwag:

17. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

This ^. :thumbsup:

18. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Actually, whale shit, AKA ambergris floats. I think the appropriate saying in this case would be:

"They are so low that whale shit looks like fleecy white clouds floating above their heads."

Alternatively, "They're so low they can walk under a senator's belly without tickling it." Or "They're so low they have to look up to see down."

I just noticed that the predictive text changed snake to senator. I guess that artificial intelligence is working.