1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hill Knives Holland.

Dutchtracker Sep 25, 2013

1. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

HILL KNIVES HOLLAND.:chuck:

Costum made in The Netherlands by HILL KNIVES HOLLAND
    specs:
    totaal lenght:36cm, Lemmet:21cm. Steel:ATS-34
    Sheath and handle:Cocobolo wood,finish (with handmade)Silver rings.

[​IMG]HILL KNIVES HOLLAND.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thx
    Dutchtracker

SlightChance likes this.
  2. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

i recognize the grind, but never seen this one from Frans

old work ?

nice :thumbsup:
    i have a little hate love relation with Hill
    i kick my head now for selling my nato sok

but when they brought out yet a other run off the ones "limited" special forces dagger. i lost a little interest
    i know knives need to be sold, and money to be made

but if you ask for a break out knife ( very limited series made for marine choppers to break the canopy in case off emergency ) they make it , no problem

they make very good and nice knives, no question about it,
    but the lust off a collector, when looking for something special , to find out the still make it, and the change you buy a re-run is very big
    i'm steering a little away
    just my little 2 bits
    gr,martin

3. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

This knife was made in 2002 by Frans van den Heuvel from Hill Knives Holland in The Netherlandshttp://www.hillknives.com/,i´m not the owner of the knife it belong to a friend of mine.
    I´m a fan of Hill Knives,i like the quality and the history of it.And a specialy that is made in the Netherlands.:chuck:

thx
    Dutchtracker