1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hike to Yellow Springs

marypalooza Oct 12, 2011

1. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Just a few pics of us (ster91b and baby Alexander) on our hike last weekend. A visual reminder that yes, I still exist. In Ohio. With a baby. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Good to see you again Mary. Don't be such a stranger...?

And better tell ster91b that someone's following him.

Very cute kid you folks have there... :ssmile:

3. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Thanks gzb. :) He is a handful, will be 10 months on the 25th and is almost 24lbs. So he's not a small guy. But he is proportionate so the his doctor has no complaints. And he is walking all over which constantly amazes me.

Hard to find time to drop in, but I need to stop in more often with pics of the guy at least!!

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Great photos, Mary! Looks like Alexander is really enjoying himself. Both you and ster91b seem to be ready for more hikes in the woods. Visit the JD more often with more photos of Alexander. :ssmile:

5. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Cool to see a family on the trail. Thanks for sharing.

6. Nasty

Nasty Huge member

Ever see a big guy with two black Labs there?

That would have been me!:bwah: