1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, This is a long shot buut....

Bri Chill Jan 16, 2020

1. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

I was a member back when people had Juno accounts. That being said, a long time ago I saw a J. Neilson Coffin handled double edged dagger that was made for jerzee devil. It seems all the pics are expired or pulled. Does anyone have a pick of it ?

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

To be honest, we would be more willing to help someone that we know.

So, how about a proper intro?

3. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

Brian , From CT. 36, NRA firearms instructor for 15 years. Single handedly licensed 4700 people in this Blue State. I enjoy knives and knife shows. Got introduced to JD from a guy selling at a flea market maybe like 12 years ago? He said anyone who is anyone up and coming MasterSmiths that are actively making knives is on here. Lmk If I didnt do the introduction right. This is my first forum im not really a computer guy. I hate them actually.

4. crogers

Let me be the first to :welcome6: you to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:!

Now, we'll see if we can find that picture for ya.

5. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

I recently started getting back into customs after seeing some of these Peter Kohler drop craziness and started to get the itch to buy something awesome again.

6. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

I was knee high to a grasshopper that day. Ill never forget it. Walking through Wallingford fleamarket. Only knives I have ever known was swiss army, old timer , and hollow compass handled Chr-Rambo's. But then I saw it. In the case. I asked the portly mustached man to see "that knife there" and he handed me the J. Neilson coffin handled dagger. Red. Jerzee devil sheath. I remember holding it, saying to myself, it is the heaviest most dense metal I have ever come across thus far. I asked him How much. "$550, but only for you" it might as well have been 5 million at the time. I probably had 12$ in my pocket. But that was the day I was introduced to the world of custom knives.

7. crogers

Well, so far, this is the only J.Neilson forum knife I've found. It's neither double-edged, nor coffin handled...

img_4472.jpg

Butt*, PLENTY more pics to look through.

8. crogers

Then, there was his "Mother Leeds Dagger"...

dagger_mother_leeds.jpg

How about I let you in on a little secret... when we did a software upgrade a while back, all the photos seem to have gotten scrambled. J's pics ended up HERE.

Therein reside about 189 pages at 9 images per page. Check THAT out!!

9. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

Yea, I seen that online. J. said he pulled the pics down off his website and had no intention on saving them either.

Thanos74 likes this.
  10. crogers

But, about 2 more pages, and I THINK I found what you're looking for....

BINGO.jpg

That about right? FYI, it's on page 131....

11. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

Oh man. Yea that it , thats awesome ! Thank you !

12. Bri Chill

Bri Chill Tiny Member

Awe man, you guys are great ! Thanks again so much, really appreciate it .

13. crogers

Glad to help. Now, that you've got your picture, we hope you stick around and enjoy what the JD has to offer....

14. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Look at you, all helpful and shit.

15. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

Hope you score that custom knife :jdedc:you've been looking for!! :knifey::welcome9: to the Mighty JD!!!:helix:

16. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Crogers is very helpful. If you ask for Anita Mann he will help you find her also.

***:welcome3:

17. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!

18. crogers

:eekfinger:

Nope, I only know Anita Womann... :cheesydevil:

19. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.
    I am glad Chris helped you find the picture you were looking for !!! Don't be a stranger now.

SEMPER FI ,
    GUNNY

20. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well that just goes to show ya, you can find everything you need if you only ask!!! Even in an intro!
    You said you were already a member here from years back. That being said,,,,,,

WELCOME BACK HOME!!!!

BUT!!! It has been so many years that you obviously don't remember your old handle, so you had to begin a new one. Again, that said,,,,,

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD FAMILY!!!

regardless, we are so glad to have you here with us!!!! Please enjoy all the JD has to offer!!!!

:welcome_01: :cheers: :welcome3: