1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Colorado

hummeroid Nov 9, 2011

1. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

Hello all,

Joined up, long time lurker. I'm an engineer, and was until I changed careers, a heat treater. Now, I'm in testing for a road and mountain bike component company here.

Sadly, last week my house was broken into, and I lost a lot of knives, which is part of the reason I'm here. Have to restart the collection!

Just as a heads up, if this lot came up anywhere... let me know. I doubt it will, as the only other things they stole were prescription meds, not guitars, amps, exotic mountain bikes... so I figure my knifes bought a lot of substances locally. List is:

Spyderco Civillian
    Spyderco Manix 2 S90V
    Spyderco Paramilitary Black Full Serrated
    Spyderco Ti Military
    Spyderco Native Black Blade (Engraved "Colin" and " 60 HRC by xxxxxxxx")
    Spyderco Yojimbo
    Spyderco P'kal
    Spyderco D'allara
    Spyderco T-Mag
    Spyderco Stretch Carbon Fiber ZDP
    Kershaw E.T. Plain Blade
    Case Copperlock
    Benchmade 51-1101
    Microtech Combat Troodon Sandblast Drop Point

Anyway, some eyes out would be fantastic, but I'm not holding much hope for getting mine back. Trying to find a Strider for the meantime until renters insurance MIGHT pay out (yes, they may not be covered) so if anyone sees a good user, I'd love to hear about it!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
    JGR likes this.
  2. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Sorry about your house!!

Glad your here & I hope that thieving fucker trips with a para open in his hand ending in his eye!!

3. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Damn sorry to hear about the collection but welcome to the JD. Too bad it wasn't under better circumstances but glad you are here.

:JD_period:

4. keith56

keith56 Huge member

Glad you here, sorry about your collection.

5. OxBlood

OxBlood I'm your huckleberry

:welcome5:
    Welcome to the forum.

6. TPetsch

TPetsch Ice Cold Handshake

Welcome Colorado!

[​IMG]

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:labella: :cheers:

8. AJD1