1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~hey y'all!

beergoddess May 6, 2010

1. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

Why in the hell would you post that, Parker? I watched the whole damn thing.... the only light at the end of the tunnel, was the hope of an honest to goodness cat fight. I am deeply hurt and confused at that sudden, uneventful ending. :cry:

BTW... is that where Ron gets his hair styled? :schmoove:

2. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

I drove by that place with my wife yesterday...She used to get her hair done there but now she says she wouldn't put a foot in there after watching the show and seeing all the drama. I told her that shit went on waaaay before the show and goes on probably everyfuckingwhere you just don't see it on TV!!

3. siriusaudio

siriusaudio THE SERIOUS™

SoToo, I can only beleive that Parker is sitting in his chair, laughing to himself, saying "Made you watch!"

Lucky for me, I have better common sense than to watch any video that parker posts about anything "Jerseylicious."

Welcome back, BeerGoddess!

4. SoToo

SoToo paranoid self-destroyer

That's the first 'Jerseylicious' thing I've seen.... ohhhhh, damn that Parker! :fisting:

BG hasn't been back since early in May. Strangely enough, the last thing she posted was...

Beergoddess... whut up, yo? :bwah:

I hope everything's going OK for you. :jduh:

5. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Just kinda hoping that our female friends will keep in touch with us. :ross:

If not; thanks for being here once upon a time. :ssmile:

Ya Bitches.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010