1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. YoungKnife

YoungKnife Little member

Hey guys. I was introduced to the forum by /u/timmighty on reddit/r/balisong after posting a thread about where to buy a Kimura. I received my first knife as a Christmas present when I was a young boy (6-7) and have been using knives ever since. I mainly used cheap knives and folders such as low end Ka-Bars, Chinese Blades, smith and wesson, etc. I just recently started getting into more expensive knives like Cold Steels and Benchmades. Through my research I was introduced to the balisong. One thing led to another and now I'm here. I bought a Bear and Sons trainer a few weeks ago and started flipping. I'm really into it now. I'm saving some money for a decent flipper around the $100-200 range such as a Bear Ops B200/400, or a Bradley Kimura. Recently I just found out about an upcoming BRS Barebones project that's supposed to be in my price range as well, so I'm going to wait to see how that turns out. I wanted to join this forum to learn more about Balisongs and overall to get more involved in the knife community. Well, it seems like I'm out of things to say, so hello JerzeeDevil, and thank you for letting me join the forum!

2. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD:thumbsup:

3. ORONOYO

ORONOYO JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice intro and this a is a great place/resource for bali's/flipping:thumbsup:
    Welcome to the mighty JD:devilwag:

4. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

:genie:
    :welcome4:
    to the
    :JerzeeDevil2:
    :firedevil

5. Blastermaster

Blastermaster Huge member

Welcome aboard:thumbsup:

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome_02: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:labella: :cheers:

8. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

9. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Welcome aboard!

:thumbsup:

10. Bulldozer

Bulldozer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

WELCOME To The JD!!!! The Best Damn Forum PERIOD!!!

11. DoggyEater

DoggyEater Huge member

:sponge_bob: :welcome_01: to the great :JerzeeDevil::sponge_bob:

12. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:welcome3: to the Mighty :jd_smlogo: