1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone, new guy sayin' hey.

Bravo One-Eight Jan 13, 2012

1. Bravo One-Eight

Bravo One-Eight Little member

Hi everyone,

I was referred here from Bladeforums by Raoul Duke, for some advice on designing and prototyping my own Balisong. I'm in Canada, so I have never seen a Balisong knife in person before, but I caught the bug after watching some action movies where they showed flipping and thought to try making one for myself.

[​IMG]

(Unfortunately, I'm gonna most likely end up making this to not run afoul of the law...)
    [​IMG]

So, taking a leap of faith, hoping I can learn more and slowly improve my designs, and one day, make my own Bali-comb flipper!

2. OxBlood

OxBlood I'm your huckleberry

:welcome5:
    Welcome to the forum.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:labella: :cheers:

4. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

5. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member