1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Here's One for ya, tis the Season

longbow Dec 11, 2018

1. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

So haven't posted in a while but figured I'd post this just to show how fucked up folks can be this time of year and frankly it seems in Roch. NY where I live it doesn't matter what time of year it is, folks can just be fucked up here. A fella whom shall be refereed to by me from now on as the fuck stick, apparently took pictures of his dead girlfriend or acquaintance or what have you in a local motel. Yep after that the fuck stick stole the dead lady's dog. Only in Roch. folks. I figure you know it is the season to give and receive so why not take a dead lady's dog after you take some photos' of her being dead. Ok that's it, gonna grab and Innis and Gunn and drown my woes about even glancing at that article. Keepem sharp

2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Bloody hell.. that's nasty!

Thanos74 likes this.
  3. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Probably in the motel shootin up..

Kelper likes this.
  4. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

Sadly probably accurate.

Kelper likes this.
  5. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

His Christmas tree is decorated with crack pipes and used syringes....

Kelper likes this.
  6. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Dealt with ofne of those. The rsurvivor clanimed Russian Roulette. Took. us months to open the room. I changed the layout of furniture but it still smelt of a violent death. Replaced carpet bed everything. Maybe, it was just the memory. I am glad that I am gone! The metaltalic smell will stay with me forever

Thanos74 likes this.
  7. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Yea people do fucknmup things like you. I just jjumped in hiur fsmm thread whst

8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Thanos74, RexRippin and Kelper like this.
  9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yea what

crogers and Thanos74 like this.
  10. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

I think he was having a stroke...

crogers likes this.
  11. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Yup lol cool dude respect him as he stands by what he believes in. Reminds me of me. and does the right thing on a thread. Even though I was called out many times by other devilz on a garbage thread. I was just messing with him just saying stupid stuff. He PMS me and saids you posted in the sales thread. Your wanting to buy belongs the WTb thread which I was supposed to do lol Yes this has nothing to do with this thread