1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Heres anodization using a torch on Bradley

Sharpazzhell Apr 10, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster Fucktard

Now the 1st Video is how you're supposed to hang it and do it. However the 2nd one was on the brick which was the wrong way to do it. The anodization went horrible. I don't think it's good at all but oh up at least I tried. OK guys I got the video Uploaded the 1st one

Sorry guys The 1st video is taking a while to upload

I suggest not using windex at all because I noticed when you use that it makes black marks. I would just go back-and-forth side to side only side the side. Then from there just leave it do not put anything on it if you see the metal heat up just stop. Once again this is not professional advice this is just from what I observed

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Jim L. likes this.