1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

dhaal Oct 21, 2018

1. dhaal

dhaal Tiny Member

and who is dying for the bogus followers ? like yourself ? i dont want`1 ( even :nono:) now get lost. and i kick on your face along with your money and women ( both ) :fuckoff:

2. dhaal

dhaal Tiny Member

alright - alright there is no papa before our birth ( finished ) and you are more intelligent in the first place and more than mum ( aka authority )

and than i also can piss on you. :fuckoff:now get lost. ( spoiled child )

3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Me no speaky you language.
    Me fucky fucky yo mama all night long.

Thanos74, FlyGuy and seandavid55 like this.
  4. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Almost spilt my beer reading this Haha.

Thanos74 likes this.
  5. dhaal

dhaal Tiny Member

and ( fun is ) street dog like yourself are the damn mods or admins and mistake is detected cuz you are barking like an street dog :blahblah:

:bobert: now just enjoy my lollypop for whole night ( by pying without invitation ) right now.

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Explain pying please :-[

nostimos and Thanos74 like this.
  7. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Please do not ban this guy. This is some of the funniest shit I have read in a long time.

Still this forum is no place for a child...his insults give away that his mind has only developed to that of a 12 year old.

Actually that first post was pretty long....14 years old tops.

8. BennytheBlade

Im going to py with him for a bit. No homo.

9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You understand that I can ban you permanently right now right?

nostimos, Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  10. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Do you like knives tho?

11. dhaal

dhaal Tiny Member

policy is lovely *Give dog bad name and hang it* but not going to work in my case ( Broken failure )

12. dhaal

dhaal Tiny Member

and ( just see the fun ) that i have to believe it ? that you are going to take my genitals into your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation { like an whore })

but you have no taste for them. ( just see the folly ) to accept such nonsense in the first place.

13. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I think I figured some of it out. It turns out the term "pying" was used in 1800's agriculture. This man is talking about potatoes! Not sure where all the mother/father/genitals stuff fits in, but I think he is giving us advice about how his people store those delicious stem tubers.

Here is the lengthy definition of Pying:

Pying (as it is called in some places) is a good method of preserving potatoes in winter. They are piled on the surface of the ground, in a rigid form, of a width and length at pleasure, according to the quantity, but commonly about six feet wide. This is done by digging a spit of earth, and laying it round the edge, a foot wide (if turf the better) filling the space up with straw, and then laying on a course of potatoes, dig earth from the outside, and lay upon the first earth. Put straw a few inches along the inside edge, then put in more potatoes, and so on, keeping a good coat of straw all the way up between the potatoes and the mould, which should be about six inches thick all over; beat it close together, and the form it lies in, with the trench all round, will preserve the potatoes dry; and the sharpest frost will hardly affect them; in a severe time of which, the whole may be covered with straw. In the spring, look over the stock, and break off the shoots of those designed for the table, and repeat this business, to preserve the potatoes longer good.

14. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That was almost fun...

Thanos74, FlyGuy and crogers like this.
  15. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

That was some of the best forum action we've seen in a while.

Thanos74 likes this.
  16. desmodus

they don't make them like they used to.

Thanos74 likes this.
  17. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I don't get it? :idunno: Wasn't this supposed to be a "Practical Explanation"? :mabuse:

That was certainly some interesting use of the English language. Must have all been Google Translated "I Invoke The Piss Of Your 10 Neighbors On Your Street Dogs!" :piratelaugh:

18. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

AN dog!!!!??? AN whore!!??

I might choose to ignore your quasi-religious twaddle but when you start insulting her Brittanic Majesty by brutalising the queens English, I have to say that enough is enough.

So, be a good lad and bugger off to whatever shithole you live in in Somalia, Nigeria or Fuckheadistan (thanks Gerard Butler in "London has Fallen" for that one!) I suspect that you've got VERY limited Internet Access and no doubt your electrical supply is obtained illegally from a streetlight outside, so use your limited resources to look at guns and girls like the rest of us. :-)

19. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Very true, good point.
    (NOT got a bleedin' clue WHAT you're on about, but thought I'd humour you!)

Thanos74 likes this.
  20. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

:bobert: :bobert: :bobert: :bobert: