1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Help with BM51 Zenith blade

Saintadam Mar 19, 2018

1. Saintadam

Saintadam Tiny Member

I searched the forums, but I could not find any answers to this question. Also if this is the wrong place to post this I apologize in advance. I just need help finding the size of the bushing that come with the FlyTi Zenith blade. I can't seem to find any kind of measurements for them. Does anyone here have it that could maybe measure them for me?

2. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You don't really need them with a Zen pin Bali.

Just use the stock washers the knife came with.

3. laughingbuddha

Or if you must have bushings send a DM to flytanium on Instagram and ask what the dims are.

flytanium is more active on IG than here.

Saintadam likes this.
  4. Saintadam

Saintadam Tiny Member

I did message them, and the reply was basically he didnt have any to measure and didnt know off the top of his head. Also wont the pivot holes on the zenith blade be too large for the sexbolts on the BM51 without the bushings?

5. laughingbuddha

Dunno. Never had a problem when I used washers with my Rep blade on flytanium handles.

6. 42flipper

42flipper JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I think the bushings are 1/8 ID 3/16 OD.

And yes, it won’t work without them.

Saintadam likes this.
  7. Saintadam

Saintadam Tiny Member

You wouldnt happen to know the height of the bushing would you?

8. 42flipper

42flipper JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I doubt you can buy them. They may be hand tuned. Need to be .001 thicker than the blade.

9. Saintadam

Saintadam Tiny Member

Can a regular machine shop do that or would i need to contact a special sort of shop for that? sorry if this is getting annoying.