1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Chicago

bali_chan86 Dec 30, 2019

1. bali_chan86

bali_chan86 Tiny Member

Hello everyone nice to be here! I'm Chandler, 34 years old. I have always loved martial arts and weapons, but have only been focused on butterfly knives for about a year now. My first was actually a keychain from my gf. After playing a while I decided to look into the culture. Coming from a karate/skateboarding/drifting background I enjoyed the artform and was hooked. After seeing CutleryLover's YouTube video showing a multi-tool being flipped, I bought a cheap one and spent all day loosening it. Fast forward a few months I hesitated to invest money until I beat up two CCC and even got an FU42 kit. The clone taught me about components, tuning, maintenance, and cuts before graduating to an alt Rep. I'm here to learn from the community and and hopefully meet others in my area. My interests other than knives: cars, drums, philosophy, youth ministry and mental health.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  2. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome1: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

A word to the wise... we don't do clones on the JD, so the less said the better. :manganr:

4. bali_chan86

bali_chan86 Tiny Member

Thanks Morgan, just followed you on IG

5. bali_chan86

bali_chan86 Tiny Member

Haha yes I figured thank you! Sir Billiam educated me on Exiled Cutlery when I first joined the 2 main FB groups. Thankfully I went legit before wasting too much.

6. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well Chandler, looks like you found your way here, and since you took the time to make a pretty good intro, I'm going to say,,,,,,,

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD FAMILY!!!!

We are so glad to have you here with us!!! Please feel free to enjoy everything the JD has to offer!!! There's plenty here to keep a guy busy for a long, long time!!!

If you need anything, maybe you have a question, or a problem, maybe you just need a little guidance, to navigate the site better, please, feel free to ask, someone will be glad to help out, in any way they can.
    Anyway, good luck to you! I hope to see you again in the treads!!!!

:welcome_01: :cheers: :welcome3:

7. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

8. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks brother I appreciate that,

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

9. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

"The Balisong Culture!!" :bali:Hell yeah!! that's what's up!!
    :welcome10: to the Mighty JD!!! :balitrickfail: :helix:

10. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

11. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Hi Chandler!!

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:labella: :cheers: