1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hello fellow knife enthusiasts

Kansaswoodguy May 22, 2020 at 7:40 PM

1. Kansaswoodguy

Kansaswoodguy Tiny Member

I’m from Kansas as my name implies. I collect Kershaw Blur’s and Buck knives for myself. My three sons get a new knife every year for Xmas always the same model. I started this when the youngest was born he will be 8 shortly so far they have always been Buck current production models. I’ve made a few knives forging them in the backyard over a coal fired DIY forge. OK really it was a metal pail with a brake drum on top with my wife’s hair dryer blowing in the side. She will never forget about that incident the hair dryer wasn’t really fit for the bathroom afterwards. I’m an electronic technician by trade, woodworking and metal working are hobbies as is most anything that goes bang. I have a private 1000yd rifle range an hour south of KC.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: Let me be the first to :welcome6: you to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

I figured we'd get you around here eventually. Thanks for playing.

3. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

welcome to the JD!

4. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

5. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

Jvamis, crogers, woodlander and 2 others like this.
  6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Thévenin eyes your way!
    :morsecodeJD:
    :welcome5:
    :24hrs:

7. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You have come to the right place.

8. Kansaswoodguy

Thanks for the welcome

9. Kansaswoodguy

I was trying to cruse the long gun photo thread and I can’t see posted images on my phone any tips?

Crybaby likes this.
  10. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Give up? :bwah:

In reality, we upgraded our software almost 3 years ago and nearly all the photos older than that are just gone. Not just on that thread but everywhere.

Sorry....

11. Crybaby

Crybaby Little Member

I had no idea! :0

12. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!