1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hellize Knives Passaround

begreen61 Mar 21, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Received Desmodus,,,,,,. Hellize Blade The games have started I love Courtneys knife it feels great in the hand has beautiful markings from the Damascus blade and the handle is made from one of the prettiest woods i seen in a long time .here some pictures of mine and her knife together .

DSCF2196.JPG DSCF2197.JPG Hellize Knives are not only well made BUT awesome with lots of character.Each one is a one of a kind.. Will be sending out in a few days to next member in the sign up .Respect you all .

2. begreen61

Knives sent out to Steve,, # 2 on the list , he will be adding a third Hellize knife to this Pass around . Enjoy people...

Respect
    Gary

crogers and seandavid55 like this.
  3. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Got em', used em', headed to Chris tonight or tomarrow morning. :thumbup: Got some dumb pics will post later.

crogers, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  4. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

A pile of knives headed your way Chris , FYI missing the original sheath for mine so sent with a Benchmade sheath instead.

Got to beat on mine clearing road to lake, and for fire, was tempted to chop more with the nessmuk, but got too occupied with beer. haha Didnt need anymore wood. Had the couch in back of my truck for a week, nothing like sitting on a motherfucking couch next to an open fire,:firedevil cooked wieners. All 3 of these are great. Beautiful, solid, slicey. Well done Hellize! Miss seeing your moose stamp on your blades btw. If didn't plan on using that couch during the next few weeks or possibly whole summer, woulda chopped it up, still might when get my blade back. Finally got a JD sticker up in the truck too.:jdsmokin::drunkards:Thanks for letting me get in this passaround Gary and Courtney!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

seandavid55, Kelper, stdlrf11 and 2 others like this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I gotz a mailbox FULL-o-blades today. Let the testing begin!! :evilness:

begreen61, KaosRase, desmodus and 2 others like this.
  6. begreen61

crogers and Kelper like this.
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Pictars? I don't need no steenking pictars!

OK, where to start....

Desmodus' Motorcycle Chain Nessmuk is a HUGE knife. But, it feels pretty good in hand. It has a beautiful set of grips. If the blade was just a tiny bit smaller... I'm not sure I'd wanna lug that thing around on my belt all day. Maybe in a backpack.... But, it is very choppy!

The knife that Gary owns is one nice knife too, except, the handle is a bit small for my ham-sized hands! The blade is nicely sized and if it had a larger handle (or I had smaller hands!) it could be an almost perfect knife. Small enough that you wouldn't mind carrying it, but large enough for most tasks. That blade style would be useful for many daily tasks, I just couldn't get a good grip on it.

The leather handled knife that KaosRase put in was another example of Hellize's work that I enjoyed. The leather grips aren't real pretty, like the Nessmuk, but they give you plenty of holdabilitly. I don't see me dropping it. The blade was large, but well balanced. It also had the moose track that Hellize used to put on all his blades. Neither of the others had any maker's marks that I could see. I have a small moose track on top of my SkullSplitter, so maybe he'll start putting his mark back on his blades (hint, hint).

All-in-all, I like what I've seen of Hellize's work. I think that'll I'll end up buying some more of his stuff. Surprisingly, the SkullSplitter got here from Transylvania pretty quickly.

Maybe I'll talk to him about a boar spear that I've been thinking about.... :decisions

Thanks for sharing guys, and gal!

Now, on to the next pass around.... :imwaiting:

Kelper, seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  8. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

No pictures? Wtf.JK Sorry but this thread needs more pics. Hope you got a taste for all hellize knives ,bro.:peace: :cheers:

Kelper likes this.
  9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Small preview:
    IMG_20170528_131435710-960x540.jpg IMG_20170528_131429807-960x540.jpg

Kelper, KaosRase, crogers and 2 others like this.
  10. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

I would do horrible things for cantaloupe right about now. Need something healthy.Or some jungle juice and watermelon chunks would hit the spot too. Though counter productive.

11. begreen61

Look what I'm getting in the mail."The Frankenstein", Had him add a harpoon blade to it and beefed her up a bit .Hope to have it in a week or two,,coming from Europe .

Hellize Frankinstien knife.jpg

12. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Would like to see a video on the frankenstein. Interesting to say the least. Looks like a knife straight out of Fallout. Would like to see pics of that skull splitter too.

crogers likes this.
  13. crogers

KaosRase, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  14. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Public apology:

I've been working crazy hours the last few weeks and have not been able to make it to the post office.

I will mail back to their rightful owners the two hellize knives I have BEFORE the end of the week.

This time of year is always like this for me...

15. begreen61

2 things , first you warned us this may happen that why I put you last on the list, and second I can't respect you enough for having good work ethics . Which in conclusion a apology was not needed but Thanks for the update.

Kelper, KaosRase and crogers like this.
  16. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

No worries, in no rush.

Kelper and crogers like this.