1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

heibel valor

apdallaround Jul 8, 2020

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

2. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

They look really nice in his pictures. Haven't see one in person yet.
    Sorry that's probably not a big help.

apdallaround likes this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

it’s more of a help than you think

4. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I was looking at these too. I was hesitant to pull the trigger though. I haven’t owned a Bering bali yet.

apdallaround likes this.
  5. Mastema

Mastema Little Member JDBA Official Member

I like my Valor, moreso than the full custom Heibel I have (the Valor feels more "solid"). The bearings are very smooth similar feel to a monarch though a bit faster. It flips well enough for me though I am admittedly more of a collector than flipper. Price wise I do think it's a bit expensive and I'd prefer to see it priced more closely to what a basilisk or alpha beast comes in at though for a small batch/independent shop the premium isn't unexpected.

apdallaround likes this.