1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Heibel Dot Matrix and Hom Green CF Bas

anewenglandmilf Dec 5, 2021

1. anewenglandmilf

anewenglandmilf Tiny Member

As said in the intro, here for the market mostly. Got these two up for sale and maybe trade.

WTS:
    Heibel Dot Matrix 1/1
    SV is 650 OBO
    TV is 600
    Cond. 8/10 has some small dings on the handles from use
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hom Green CF Basilisk
    SV: 325
    TV: 325
    Cond. 7/10, was beat for a while but not heavily, tip is chipped, has tap on safe when fully cranked down.
    Other thing to note: currently on ab spacers to try and save weight, have the original Hom spacers but one of the screws snapped.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/QVURq3q

Shipped USPS Priority CONUS. Mostly looking for cash (PayPal) will trade both for a ex10 or Pale Industrial. Also I have plenty of refs on instagram if need be, thanks for looking.

Updates: fixed (hopefully) images not showing, added shipping information

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    aka_fibonacci likes this.
  2. GordnFreeman

GordnFreeman Tiny Member

Hello sir,
    Do you have the box, coa, etc. for the Heibel?
    Thank you.

3. anewenglandmilf

anewenglandmilf Tiny Member

Hi, apologies for late reply but I only have the knife and latch, got it from a trade.

4. GordnFreeman

GordnFreeman Tiny Member

Thanks, I was lookin for the complete package, with all the factoring package.